What Is In Your Purse, Ladies?

Discussion in 'Clothes' started by abarambling, Mar 1, 2016.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I carry backpacks, but it's the same thing. I'll add what I have if this thread gets any posts.

Thank You & Love You!
    Bye!

2. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Maybe, if I add what I have... you ladies will add your stuff. I'll do that later tonight. I'm on my phone right now. Peace!

3. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Keys, gravol, two glasses cases with glasses inside, wallet, my medication for ADHD, revlon color stay lipstick, a little mirror, a hair tie, gum, and some old lunch receipts that should probably be thrown out.

4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Sudoku puzzle book, novel, a mini photo album (I put loose papers there), mini water bottle, compact mirror, reusable utensil set, reusable napkin, reusable bag, mini hair brush, armwarmers, foldable walking cane with muscle wrap, mini stapler, iPad, headphones, hearing aid, batteries for hearing aid, mini notebook with pencil, eyedrops, knife, lighter, cellphone, pill travel case, bus card, a coin purse that I use as a wallet, geranium essential oil (helps stops bleeding and ease wound pain), mini flashlight, my glasses (I'm nearsighted), back scratcher (comes in handy). As for makeup, most definately lip-balm and some sort of lip product. Maybe mascara, eyebrow makeup, and concealer.

I don't feel good. I'm going to bed.

Sexy time with all. Much love.

Oh, yea... and these wooden sunglasses.

Now, I'm outtie!

5. Ashalicious

What book? And what color arm warmers? I LOVE arm warmers, and practically live in them in the summer, as well as around the house during winter time.

6. PunchDrunkKitten

PunchDrunkKitten borne on the fm waves of a broken heart

Tampons for days, wallet, headphones, at least two emory boards at all times, my day to day makeup bag, hand lotion, extra lighters, my journal and a couples pens, some korean ginger chews, dental floss, and an altoid tin for whatever assorted drugs I'm holding. Oh, and my cigarettes\phone if i dont have pockets.
    Typically if im out doing something that permits I'll also shove whatever book im reading in there in case i get the chance to whip it out.

7. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Black, lace ones. And Zombie from Joyce Carol Oates. I'm trying to read all her books. I really enjoy her writing style, even those what she writes about can be hardcore. I really enjoy reading and doing puzzle books. It's my life, like tofu is yours.

8. Ashalicious

I'm a big bookworm myself. Have you read "Blonde" yet? It is my favorite book by JCO.

9. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Not yet. But, I have heard of it.

Favorite author?

And thanks, for not bitching that I have a lot in my backpack. It actually fits all nicely. But, it is kind of heavy. Not that heavy, though.

10. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Usually in my handbag I have my purse/wallet, tissues, gum, earbuds, my phone, my keys and sometimes a lip balm.

11. abarambling

abarambling Banned

You're the 'wiener' for having the least amount of stuff in your handy bag.

12. secret_thinker

I suppose I can be a tad obsessive with tidiness at times. Trying to be better about that.

1 person likes this.
  13. abarambling

abarambling Banned

My purse is tidy, but has a lot of stuff in it.

14. secret_thinker

15. Ashalicious

Oh man, i can't choose a favourite author, there are just too many to list. Are you on goodreads? You can add me on there and browse what I've read and loved recently.

Why would I bitch about you carrying a lot in your backpack? That ain't my business.

16. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I thought about joining that site, but it's a little overwhelming for me. Too many books. Sorry, it took me so long to reply back. I missed the post. And yea, it's not anyone's business whether or not I got a lot in my backpack, but you know how people are. They make it their business.

17. Ashalicious

Have you read anything by Barbara Kingsolver? She is definitely one of my favourite authors...

18. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Festival utility belt.
    Phone, wallet, keys, balm. Sometimes a handkerchief. Hair ties are on keychain.
    For work, add pen and notebook, hand lotion, spork, water bottle and a metal straw.

If I'm not using motorized transportation, car or bus, I bring a water bottle along.

19. crazysuzi

crazysuzi Members

In my bag on a normal day: wallet, perfume, lipgloss, a smaal hairbrush, birthcontrol, keys, notebook and a pen, headphones, and cigarettes and lighter.

in my bag if i'm going to a party/night out: cigaretts, wallet, perfume, eyeliner, keys, 2 lighters, sunglasses (in case i sleep over and the sun is BRIGHT the next day).

20. xXKittyxCrusaderXx

xXKittyxCrusaderXx Member

Wallet, phone, earbuds, Keys, book on anatomy, sketchbook, drawing pencils, mini pencil sharpener, knife, curved needle, thread, mini water bottle, female hygiene products.

1 person likes this.