No Bra, Showing Nipples, Small Breasts?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by s_and_L_24, Feb 27, 2016.

1. s_and_L_24

s_and_L_24 Members

My question is mostly for the guys. I am a middle aged woman with a 34A chest and 3/4 inch nipples. I have always been very conservative and self conscious about my breasts. My husband says he absolutely loves them and my nipples drive him crazy. We are about to go on vacation to an Island and he has said that he would love to see me go without a bra for the trip. Needless to say if I do not wear a bra my nipples will show through any type of top I am wearing. My question is, what do guys think when they see a small breasted woman with nipples showing? Is the fact that they are small breasts a turnoff or does it not matter? Looking to ease my mind and give my husband something he has fantasized about but I'm self conscious about what other people will think.

2. meeses

meeses Member

Nothing to worry about, it just shows confidence in a woman. Where I come from, it is quite common to see women going without bras. Small breasts or not doesn't matter, do as you see fit, don't worry about what others think and enjoy your trip. Cheers! :rockon:

3. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

Enjoy...literate your nipples.

Mirsman likes this.
  5. mike2do

mike2do Members

I think it's awesome, I like smaller breasts on a lady. You will look great.

Mirsman, DB4life, Scratched and 3 others like this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's not true at all. on the one hand, there's sweaters and such that no nipples will show through. and even a regular top won't show them all the time. i've seen plenty of clearly braless women whose nipples weren't visible.

and really, asking would they be a turnoff? i mean, seriously?

yeah, teach those puppies to read!

7. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I recommend Shakespeare's Taming of the Boob, and Tities Andronicus,

as well as Thomas Hardy's classic, Boob the Obscure

CJ Hopper and scratcho like this.
  8. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

How about the musical Breast Side Story?

9. bry75

bry75 Members

Does not matter. I would love it.

Mirsman likes this.
  10. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Extremely hot! My wife has small breasts, and she has looked fantastically tempting when braless. This was especially true of a yellow halter top that she wore until it became indecent to wear in public. I hated to see it go into the trash.

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

kind of depends where the vacation is....i certainly dont recommend 3/4" protruding nipples in iran...or say a public train in mumbai...or disneyland

1 person likes this.
  12. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

You small breasted ladies are the only ones who can get away going braless anyways, so go for it!

13. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I have a love of human freedom so go for it.

Mirsman likes this.
  14. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Personally, if I saw nipples I would turn my head twice, and be a little shocked. But, really it's fucking nipples. It's not a big deal to show them peaking through over a shirt. It's not like you're naked. I don't get why we need to wear bras. We shouldn't have to or feel the need to. If breasts are a little saggy, with the nipples showing through... who the fuck in the hell fucking cares?

I'm done worrying what other people think. Okay, no. I'm still going to wear a bra as tight as I can make it to lift my breasts up to my face, and cover my nips. Becuase I'm self-conscious, and can be easily controlled by society.

But, you don't have to.

Bazz888 and MochaMood like this.
  15. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

FREE THE SWEATER PUPPIES!

C/S,
    Rev J

1 person likes this.
  16. HappyToBe

HappyToBe Members

As a bisexual woman, I can say I love the look of a lady with small breasts and nips showing. Lol!
    But to be honest, most people passing you either will not notice or won't even think of it in that way at all. My bestie and I used to go braless everywhere on the weekends. Haha we don't have super tiny breasts but not really big either; hers are full Bs and mine full Cs, but it really is just a matter of confidence. Hold yourself with casual poise, and nobody will even give you a second thought other than your man. ;)
    They also say it's healthier to go braless as often as possible. I don't know how strong the links are between them, but some say underwire can cause injuries or even tumor-like growths. So, yeah. Go free, titties! lol!

regina73, Mrcurios, Fred64 and 3 others like this.
  17. Ldolber82

Ldolber82 Members

I go braless a lot. My husband doesn't mind at all. I wish I were younger though, starting to sag more. :bigcry:

18. Psychobillydave

Psychobillydave Members

I think your husband is one lucky individual.

1 person likes this.
  19. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Me too.

1 person likes this.
  20. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

I love tits!!!! I'd rather see and be with a female with small tits that is a confident woman, and can proudly wear small tits, than a woman with big fake, nasty titties. Fake tits are the WORST!!!! You've got small tits and are proud to sport them? Good for you. I'd love to see them peaking through a nice t-shirt..........

JS420, Mirsman, Fred64 and 1 other person like this.