Clinton Vs. Trump

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Karen_J, Feb 25, 2016.

?

President of the US - November 2016 election

1. Hillary Clinton

19 vote(s)
    65.5%
  2. Donald Trump

10 vote(s)
    34.5%
  3. Gary Johnson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I don't think there is a more corrupt, ruthless, machiavellian, power hungry politician in america than HRC.

Reading the politico article "what hillary is afraid of" could give you a taste of that.

So in addition to amassing a $100 mill. personal fortune from so-called "speaking fees" she has

sponsored more congressional earmarks than any us senator in history

sent goons to harass and intimidate journalists who criticized her

tried to force through the michigan and florida votes in the 2008 election, even though obama's name didn't even appear on the ballot

fired obama supporters from the state department in an act of political revenge

stuffed key state department positions with her campaign staff and turned the state department into a springboard for her political ambitions

achieved nothing as secretary of state and left the state department demoralized and in disarray

has a long chain of narrowly avoided criminal prosecutions

she has also explicitly advocated for a "muscular" and "belligerent" foreign policy

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Of course. I don't know why Karen is talking as if Bernie has lost the nomination already. There is a long road ahead to the democratic convention. Bernie is pulling ahead of her in national polls.

I personally feel like accusing young voters of throwing a tantrum and being childish if they don't vote for Hillary (IF she gets the nomination) is just as insulting as Trump supporters who accuse Sanders' supporters of wanting free stuff and being lazy kids on welfare.

No one likes to feel bullied into a vote. Personally speaking i have zero interest in the fact that Sanders is running under the democratic ticket. I like him because he isn't a sociopath. If he doesn't get the nomination that doesn't automatically guarantee my vote to the other democrat contender. I would prefer to use my vote on someone who isn't a sociopath.

If Hillary wins the nomination and loses to trump it will hopefully be a wake up call to the DNC.

3. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Worse than all the top Republicans combined? On paper, you vote for one person, but you're putting a whole party in power. How much do you trust Mitch McConnell? Is he not a miserable scumbag of a person? He doesn't really deny it.

I guess for a young person who has nothing to lose, that could be an interesting scenario. If somebody like me who has worked hard for a long time and played by the rules ends up losing everything I've worked for, so what? You have no reason to care. Roll the dice, and see what happens.

We already have a specific scenario laid out for anarchy. Last night, a former director of the NSA told Bill Maher that if President Trump gives the military orders that are illegal or unconstitutional, the Pentagon will refuse to obey. By definition, a third world country is one where the military is not under the control of a civilian elected leader.

4. newbie-one

I didn't say that she was worse than all of the top rep.'s combined. I'm saying that there isn't anyone in washington to my knowledge who is as corrupt or power hungry.

Republicans suck too.

5. That would be a first for the Pentagon, not following out on orders that are illegal and unconstitutional. I think Flint, Michigan already qualifies the United States for third world status.

You won't lose everything. The President doesn't have that much power, as evidenced by President Obama's term. Congress will continue not to function as usual. Only the laws the establishment wants will get passed.

The position of President really just upholds the veil. That's the only reason special interests care who gets elected. They don't care because they're going to lose control if they get the wrong president. Everybody's bought and sold.

Except Bernie.

6. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

No, those who don't understand what they have to lose will allow the Republicans to have the advantage.

It's the same old story, if I don't get my way I'm going home. It's not like Hillary is evil, she is a good viable candidate, she is extremely intelligent, has lots of empathy, knows politics and the world arena, and has tons of contacts and political clout. She is just running and operating under the old paradigm and is caught in that mode with no way to change on such short notice.

Is Hillary better than any Republican? Duh.

People who would abandon the Democrats if Bernie doesn't get the nomination are fools (nothing personal), but fact none the less.

7. MeAgain

Really? The antichrist, literally? The greatest concentration of evil in the world and the biggest false Messiah in history who Jesus will face in his second coming to Earth?

LOL

8. MeAgain

9. She lies like it's going out of style. Every other word out of her mouth is a deception. So, I don't know if the antichrist is a real thing, but...she is the antichrist.

Worse than that, she's a Republican. But even the Republicans don't think Trump is a Republican. Really a vote for Trump is like a vote for a third party candidate.

I think people who think Hillary Clinton has empathy for anyone but herself are truly misguided. I wouldn't be surprised if she's killed people.

10. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

That quote came from Michael Hayden, former director of both the NSA and the CIA. I had to look it up.

If Hillary had supernatural powers, Bill would be missing... um, an important body part.

I don't think she has thick enough hair to conceal a set of horns. [​IMG]

11. Bill and Hillary, being Satanic, could care less what the other does sexually. Of course Hillary doesn't need sex. Being the antichrist, she gains nothing from any kind of relationship with another human being. Bill is just her zombified stooge who vaguely knows that he wants sex and will do it with just about anything that moves.

12. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Pics, or it didn't happen. :D

13. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

14. newbie-one

Look at your current post count. I think it is telling.

1 person likes this.
  15. newbie-one

I'm not convinced

I wouldn't say she's an idiot or isn't serious minded about policy issues. On the other hand, I'd pretty much say the same thing about Cersei Lannister. See post #41 for details.

16. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I agree. I may not be a Sanders supporter, but I definitely empathize with them and their frustrations with the establishment and the DNC pushing for generic corrupt candidates.

17. MeAgain

What's it telling?

18. MeAgain

Who ever Cersei Lannister is.

So I read "What is Hillary Clinton Afraid of". Turns out she's afraid of the outrageous smear campaigns, lies, and harassment she and Bill have been exposed to over the years.
    Shes' been accused of being a murderer, a lesbian, a communist, a pathological liar, a real estate swindler, incompetent, and Fox News suggested she commit suicide. No wonder she's also been called paranoid. She's been held to a higher standard that any Republican ever was and is immediately criticized if she does as little as change her hairdo. Bull...pure bull.

And of course she's never been convicted of anything illegal.

And you call her the ultimate evil and the Antichrist. lol

Why would I listen to your views of her?

19. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I could scroll back, but I think it was somebody else that came up with the "Antichrist" bit...

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.