Click to shop at Weed Seed Shop
Photo
- - - - -

What Do You Have In Your Makeup Inventory?

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 aoabai

aoabai

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted May 05 2016 - 01:42 PM

I didn't realize how dusty my mirror was. Wow, I'm a dirty hoe. "Shakes head"

#62 Mattekat

Mattekat

Ice Queen of The North

• PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted May 10 2016 - 07:03 AM

I just ordered a bunch of samples from eccentric cosmetics. 5 mini liquid lipsticks, 5 eyeshadow samples and 3 samples of their eye primers. I also got one full sized eyeshadow of a shade I thought I would use more often. The other makeup I ordered is being held up at customs right now though, boo!
"Life is change. Have some fun."

#63 Mattekat

Mattekat

Ice Queen of The North

• PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted May 25 2016 - 10:20 AM

My custom lipsticks from tater rounds came in the mail today! They are so beautiful! I'll take some pictures later when I try them on. I also got one of their regular lipsticks and I loooove that one. It's a grey lipstick called night pain and when I tried it on I felt like I was in a scene from pleasantville!

#64 Mattekat

Mattekat

Ice Queen of The North

• PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted May 27 2016 - 04:26 PM

I took some lip swatches of the custom lipsticks if anyone wants to see! Warning: gross up close pictures of my face and messy lipstick application ahead! http://m.imgur.com/a/oKqhi

The first pic is my bare lips for comparison. The last couple are of the shade night pain. It isn't custom.

I ordered a new setting powder today too from lunatick labs cosmetics. When I ran out of my last good one I bought a cheap one at the drug store near me when I was desperate. I don't like it very much and I think it is breaking me out so I got a new one.

#65 Mattekat

Mattekat

Ice Queen of The North

• PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted June 06 2016 - 06:52 PM

I got a new highlighter today and I love it! It's midna from hello waffle. Unfortunately that shop has taken a hiatus and I got it in their closing sale last week. I kinda just covered myself in it to test it out, but I probably won't put so much on for regular day wear. It looks even more iridescent in sunlight but I got it too late in the day to get it on my face while the sun was still out.

Attached File  IMG_20160606_6392.jpg   53.69KB   0 downloads

And yeah, I'm the only one posting here....

#66 aoabai

aoabai

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted December 06 2016 - 04:48 PM

I took some lip swatches of the custom lipsticks if anyone wants to see! Warning: gross up close pictures of my face and messy lipstick application ahead! http://m.imgur.com/a/oKqhi
The first pic is my bare lips for comparison. The last couple are of the shade night pain. It isn't custom.
I ordered a new setting powder today too from lunatick labs cosmetics. When I ran out of my last good one I bought a cheap one at the drug store near me when I was desperate. I don't like it very much and I think it is breaking me out so I got a new one.

I totally forgot about this thread. I'm sorry. Anyways, that first shade is beautiful, but all the shades are beautiful. I really want to get out of my comfort zone when it comes to lip colors, but the most I can do is brown. I love brown lipstick. I think the color suits my fair complexion quite well.

LunaTick Labs is awesome. I have some of their lipsticks, one lip cream or whatever it's called, and their Contour Palette. If you have the Contour Palette, you need to use the grey shade as a contour. Man, it's beautiful.

I recently made a small order with Silk Naturals and Red Apple Lipsticks.

Last year, around this time I had no other makeup besides lip products. But, since breaking up with my boyfriend... I have a lot more time and money for myself. So, I decided to buy other items of makeup again. Now, I have a lot. I used to have all sorts of makeup when I was doing makeup for kids about four or so years ago. But, then I stopped doing kids makeup. Got fed up in general with wearing makeup. So, one day... I decluttered everything. I gave everything away, besides lip products because I love them. And stopped wearing makeup altogether (besides lip products, like I said). Now, I'm back at it. Well, I spent the first couple of months just buying it, lol. And now, I'm wearing it... because I have to. It's going to go to waste, lol.

Edited by aoabai, December 06 2016 - 04:52 PM.

#67 aoabai

aoabai

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted December 06 2016 - 05:07 PM

Another thing, the brand called Black Moon Cosmetics is coming out with new colors of liquid lipsticks tomorrow.

WEBSITE
http://www.blackmooncosmetics.com

HERE ARE THE NEW COLORS
https://www.instagra...ckmooncosmetics

I have six of their lipuid lipsticks. And I keep telling myself to buy Myth, but I don't think it will look good with my ugly ass, lol. Not even close.

Also, I have two coupons for Pacifica's website that I'm not going to use. Do you want them?

Edited by aoabai, December 06 2016 - 05:09 PM.

• Mattekat likes this

#68 aoabai

aoabai

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted December 06 2016 - 09:47 PM

I love this video. Particularly the lip swatches part.

https://m.youtube.co...h?v=QQbbtJ5rJak

Click to shop at FS Books