What Do You Have In Your Makeup Inventory?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by abarambling, Feb 18, 2016.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I didn't realize how dusty my mirror was. Wow, I'm a dirty hoe. "Shakes head"

2. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I just ordered a bunch of samples from eccentric cosmetics. 5 mini liquid lipsticks, 5 eyeshadow samples and 3 samples of their eye primers. I also got one full sized eyeshadow of a shade I thought I would use more often. The other makeup I ordered is being held up at customs right now though, boo!

3. Mattekat

My custom lipsticks from tater rounds came in the mail today! They are so beautiful! I'll take some pictures later when I try them on. I also got one of their regular lipsticks and I loooove that one. It's a grey lipstick called night pain and when I tried it on I felt like I was in a scene from pleasantville!

4. Mattekat

I took some lip swatches of the custom lipsticks if anyone wants to see! Warning: gross up close pictures of my face and messy lipstick application ahead! http://m.imgur.com/a/oKqhi

The first pic is my bare lips for comparison. The last couple are of the shade night pain. It isn't custom.

I ordered a new setting powder today too from lunatick labs cosmetics. When I ran out of my last good one I bought a cheap one at the drug store near me when I was desperate. I don't like it very much and I think it is breaking me out so I got a new one.

5. Mattekat

I got a new highlighter today and I love it! It's midna from hello waffle. Unfortunately that shop has taken a hiatus and I got it in their closing sale last week. I kinda just covered myself in it to test it out, but I probably won't put so much on for regular day wear. It looks even more iridescent in sunlight but I got it too late in the day to get it on my face while the sun was still out.

IMG_20160606_6392.jpg

And yeah, I'm the only one posting here....

6. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I totally forgot about this thread. I'm sorry. Anyways, that first shade is beautiful, but all the shades are beautiful. I really want to get out of my comfort zone when it comes to lip colors, but the most I can do is brown. I love brown lipstick. I think the color suits my fair complexion quite well.

LunaTick Labs is awesome. I have some of their lipsticks, one lip cream or whatever it's called, and their Contour Palette. If you have the Contour Palette, you need to use the grey shade as a contour. Man, it's beautiful.

I recently made a small order with Silk Naturals and Red Apple Lipsticks.

Last year, around this time I had no other makeup besides lip products. But, since breaking up with my boyfriend... I have a lot more time and money for myself. So, I decided to buy other items of makeup again. Now, I have a lot. I used to have all sorts of makeup when I was doing makeup for kids about four or so years ago. But, then I stopped doing kids makeup. Got fed up in general with wearing makeup. So, one day... I decluttered everything. I gave everything away, besides lip products because I love them. And stopped wearing makeup altogether (besides lip products, like I said). Now, I'm back at it. Well, I spent the first couple of months just buying it, lol. And now, I'm wearing it... because I have to. It's going to go to waste, lol.

7. abarambling

abarambling Banned

1 person likes this.
  8. abarambling

abarambling Banned