Click to shop at FS Books
Photo
- - - - -

What Do You Have In Your Makeup Inventory?

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#11 aoabai

aoabai

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted February 19 2016 - 07:22 AM

I have like 4 different eyebrow brushes along with a couple of eyebrow pencils and eyebrow shadow. And 2 different liquid eyeliners and an eyeliner marker...basically, I don't wear much make up but I really fell in love with the trend of dark well defined brows and thick cat eyeliner on the top lid, but I'm awful at actually doing it.. So I keep buying new products in hopes that it is the product and not me. But I think it is just me. Someone come give me a tutorial.
I also have a couple of different shades of blush but rarely wear it. I recently bought a powder highlighter I do wear a lot because it is fail proof and brightens my face a lot.
One tube of mascara which is the only makeup I wear consistently almost every day.
A large assortment of old broken eyeshadows I never wear anymore.
And a few tubes of various shades of red lipstick I only wear when I'm feeling really sassy.

Both are from the same girl! Just one is more recent than the other.

This one is a review of two eyeliners, but she shows herself applying them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja1tm-QYtt0

Hope, that helps. I think it's the product, not the person. Of course, practice makes perfect.

Edited by abarambling, February 19 2016 - 07:23 AM.

• Meliai likes this

#12 aoabai

aoabai

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted February 19 2016 - 07:24 AM

???

I got rid of about half of my makeup when I moved house a while back but I still have way too much, it just doesn't get used anymore. I used to have a shopping addiction but realised that things won't make me happy.

So, you don't wear makeup either?

#13 secret_thinker

secret_thinker

• Lifetime Supporter 
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts

Posted February 19 2016 - 08:19 AM

So, you don't wear makeup either?

I do wear it to work and if I'm going out but I tend to just use the same products even though I have so much to choose from. Maybe I should get rid of a lot more.

#14 aoabai

aoabai

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted February 19 2016 - 12:34 PM

I do wear it to work and if I'm going out but I tend to just use the same products even though I have so much to choose from. Maybe I should get rid of a lot more.

There are makeup decluttering videos on YouTube too. To be honest, they are kind of lame. I mean who doesn't know how to declutter? Why do we need to see a video of someone doing that? However, decluttering videos do inspire you to declutter your own stuff.

And are you one of those coupon people? I know my sister has a lot of drugstore makeup because of couponing.

#15 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• PipPipPip
  • 12,129 posts

Posted February 19 2016 - 12:41 PM

Nothing, I Look My Best In My Natural State...... :)

Cheers Glen.

Like Glen, I am also 100% natural. No makeup. No artificial lighting. No airbrushing . No photoshop.

lebowski.jpg
Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.

#16 aoabai

aoabai

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted February 19 2016 - 12:56 PM

Like Glen, I am also 100% natural. No makeup. No artificial lighting. No airbrushing . No photoshop.

Oh, please... I know you bleach your skin.

#17 r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned

Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

• PipPipPip
  • 12,129 posts

Posted February 19 2016 - 04:34 PM

Oh, please... I know you bleach your skin.

Only my asshole, but in this day n age that's a given

lebowski.jpg
Glauben diejenigen, die nach der Wahrheit suchen. Zweifle an denen, die ihn finden.

#18 WonderlostVW73

WonderlostVW73

Midwest Librarian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSouth Central Indiana

Posted March 14 2016 - 03:05 AM

Kat VonD for the most part. I just like her line and it doesn't get tested on animals. If I'm gonna wear makeup, I'm going all out. Everything but false eyelashes.. God I hate those things.

#19 Mattekat

Mattekat

Ice Queen of The North

• PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted April 15 2016 - 01:51 PM

I have tons of makeup.... I dont think I'll photograph it all since it isn't organized very well. I have different old cookie tins for each kind of product and then a bigger shoe box filled with all my palettes.
"Life is change. Have some fun."

#20 aoabai

aoabai

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,724 posts

Posted April 15 2016 - 02:03 PM

I have tons of makeup.... I dont think I'll photograph it all since it isn't organized very well. I have different old cookie tins for each kind of product and then a bigger shoe box filled with all my palettes.

I have a lot too, but I don't wear it. :-/

Click to shop at Herbies Head Shop