Is This Good Quality Cocaine?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Blah12, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Blah12

Blah12 Members

Hey everyone, this is my first post so please excuse any mistakes.

My friend and I live in the North West of the UK. One day, my friend bought a gram of coke for £30.
    It was discounted from £40 because my friend traveled to the dealer instead of the other way round.

Sorry about the link the host wasn't supported.

https://www.anony.ws/image/J4pI
    https://www.anony.ws/image/J4pC

I wanted to see if any cocaine users could confirm that my friend's gram is of good quality. Purity, and amount wise (do you think there is a full gram in there?)

Upon close inspection; the blow possesses a slight shine, and there are larger, disc like flakes and chunks in the bag that are noticeably larger than the surrounding grains (is this normal).
    When a small few grains were placed on the tongue, my friend said it tasted awfully bitter and numbed the spot for only a few minutes (thankfully).

I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me how this looks to you, thank you for your help.

2. Bud D

Bud D Member

Hell if I know. Coke can be cut with all sorts of things, some of which are active. You Would need to mass spec to really know.

3. Blah12

Blah12 Members

Does this look like any of the good coke you've seen?

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

That could be good coke from appearance and is probably a gram. The shine would indicate purity But between South America and England it has been cut with who knows what that could duplicate that look. Coke is just a risky drug to buy.

5. Blah12

Blah12 Members

Thank you for your help.

6. Blah12

Blah12 Members

Anyone else have any helpful opinions?

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

i can not believe a uk gram for 30euros. unless stomped on royally..

1 person likes this.
  8. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Why not just do a bump and test it out?

9. Bud D

Bud D Member

The problem with drugs that involve something that's not a plant, is that any other drug could be in there.

Coke is famous for being cut by other shit, as are 'xtc' pills. Often not even what it's sold as.

I know $30 a gram for coke in the states wouldn't even be worth touching. Good coke is more likely $100 a gram.

10. Blah12

Blah12 Members

True, however price has gone down and the average UK price is now around £40 so its hard to tell really.

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i vote you send orison a free sample or 3 to test out and get proper opinion

1 person likes this.
  12. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

30 pounds is about 60$, so it doesn't seem too wild. From what I remember, 30 pounds sounds reasonable, maybe a bit on the cheap side. But then he says it was a bit discounted, too.

13. Kiprat

Kiprat ophidiophobe

Firstly its just far too cheap. Secondly, every stage in the chain will dilute an amount anyway. Also the lack of consistency demonstrates substantial cutting.
    If people are buying a kilo for £30k, they simply would not sell quality grams for your price.

British coke at retail will never (atleast in normal cases) be as strong as Mexican, for example.
    As an aside, my view is to swerve coke. I went out tonight, and it was kicking off left, right and centre. All courtesy of people being coked up.

14. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Is there any such thing as "good:" cocaine.

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Looks about 30% baking soda, 30% levamisole, 30% cocaine, so Yah I'd say it's the good stuff.

16. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

If it numbed the spot for only a few minutes it's probably cut. Bitter taste... sounds cut. Pure coke resembles "fish scales," hence the nickname for it, which is "fish scale." Any powdery stuff you get is definitely CUT! It's VERY difficult to score fish scale unless you are very connected.