Phil Anselmo

Discussion in 'People' started by Reverand JC, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its been over 20 years since Pantera broke up

Who cares

3. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

non story and no I do not support Nazism but A verbal/non verbal expression is just that, an expression. Ignore and move on.

Imagine if Marylin Manson pulled his stunts today? haha He would be banned from every state and country but hey, we all survived his antics and will survive this.

Hell, even Alice Cooper would be ridiculed and banned.

The PC (pampered children) crowd has taken us down to an unbalanced over correctiveness world.

I will still continue to play "The Sleep" off Cowboys from Hell cause it is an awsome fucking song. :punk:

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Huh.my only impression of Pantera, besides being mediocre, was they really, really liked young girls. Average age of groupies at the show I worked was 14. And they were gong backstage, alone. How they got in the damn bar puzzled me.

5. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Pantera = crap

1 person likes this.
  7. morrow

morrow Visitor

Next sex crimes of the future!

8. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Doesn't surprise me...I had this VHS tape back then , got it thinking it would be a concert tape. Instead it was basically them playing some, and in between song clips, them partying with others and as you say girls who looked 14-16ish. A few nice breast pics...but a waste of my money basically. Think I gave it away to someone who really thought he was getting something haha.

I liked their first two when they came out, but after that they went downhill quick with me. Only song I liked on their third was "By Demons Be Driven". Most of the rest of it sucked. Heard a track online recently of a song Phil Anselmo did with Tony Iommi. Phil made it unlistenable. Tony should find better vocalists to jam a song with. Damn...

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Pantera?

Never heard of her.

10. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

CDs probably haven't been selling recently so time for some cheap publicity. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  11. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

But it's OK for Slayer to plaster satanism all over their albums, and write songs about mass murderers who skin people alive.

12. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Wouldn't know about Slayer, not a fan.