Techniques For Clearing Negative Energy?

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by Cannabliss88, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I bet your house is FANTASTICAL!!!!!!!! I am jealous....lol

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

It's a work in process...

3. Moonglow181

I love my land here, but the energy flow sucks in this house of mine no matter what i do or try....I must look into feng shui again to see if there are any remedies....staircase is in the middle of the floor down here blocking the energy flow.....all around....and I know it sucks.

I feel that it does.

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Move the things you no longer need out of your life. It makes room for the new.

Doing this physically will also clear old yuckage out of your inner space.

2 people like this.
  5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

cup of prune nectar usually works for me

2 people like this.
  6. Moonglow181

ha ha ha ha, Spaceman...good one.....

7. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

I have an open sort of house, downstairs is a circle from living room, to kitchen to dining to entrance and back to living room. There is a staircase in the midst of that. I don't feel any kind of stuckedness there. Try viewing it as crystal clear silver, flowing up and down...visualize that every time you walk by. Can you set some plants on the stairs or will your animals eat them?

8. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

Burn some incense (always go for high quality, not the mass produced crap) maybe chant or repeat silently or aloud some mantra with concentration.

I find that works well as it brings in positive even transcendental vibes.

2 people like this.
  9. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Mm, I got some quality sandalwood incense the other day and I can't believe the difference...

Get a book called "The Life Changing Magic of Tidying: A Simple Effective Way to Banish Clutter Forever", by Marie Kondo.

Principles for both internal and external, in summary take your time and go through everything and throw out everything that doesn't give you pleasure. What you're left with is generally a very small amount of things that only inspire joy.

1 person likes this.
  10. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Technique for clearing negative energy?

Pack them up and drop them off at the nearest bus station.

1 person likes this.
  11. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

Some people use hand drums the way sage is used, drumming especially hard when they feel that a certain spot has a negative energy about it---drumming to clear out that negativity.

In Japan there is an annual custom where they go around the house throwing white beans and yelling "oni ga soto, fuku wa uchi!" meaning, 'bad luck outside, good luck inside!' Oni, actually means monster in Japanese.

When I lived in Japan I would do the same thing. It's been a while so I forget the actual date of this ceremony (setsubun), but it was sometime in the Spring.

About my first or second Setsubun, I was having dinner with a family that I had become good friends with and they invited me to participate. Somewhere along the line I was more focused on throwing the beans and switched up the phrase saying, "Fuku ga soto, oni wa uchi!" After a few times they realized what I was saying. The wife corrected me, with a, "No, no..."

I apologized and we all had a good laugh-----I laughed pretty hard about it, I still laugh about it when I remember it...

12. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

farting usually helps

13. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

The middle piller ,or circulation of white light is a method or clearing neg. energy. It's from the golden dawn. It's in a few books and on YouTube.

14. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Clean up your room of all dust and clutter. This increases prana in the room and brings positivity and clarity.

Meditation in early morning or dawn (4 : 00 - 7: 00 a.m) and dusk (6: 00 - 7: 30) is considered to be a big booster of positivity and gets rid of negativity in the house and self.

Taking bath with salt is also considered to get rid of negative energy off one's self.

15. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

I think you can first try out on the basic tips such as decluttering, placing of feng shui statues in appropriate places, putting the small and cute bamboo plants near the work place or desk. After putting the basics in place, you can move then into advanced steps if you like the results.

16. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

You can potentially create more problems than you solve with Feng Shui, so you want to be careful. Depending on where you live, you can find a FengShui expert at your nearest Taoist Temple. Or the Taoist Temple may have a spirit medium----you can draw a map of your residence, bring it to them, and they will tell you what to do.

17. Moonglow181

You can feel for yourself if the energy flows peacefully, harmoniously or not.....