• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 greenflash1

greenflash1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted March 23 2016 - 04:54 PM

The Grasshopper seems to be the best portable vaperizer if you want the best most advanced?

#22 ONLYgoodVIBES

ONLYgoodVIBES

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted April 05 2016 - 01:28 PM

I work at a vape/bong shop and i'd have to say the biggest sellers are the Pax and arizer. I have a pax personally. Love it. I would have went with the pax 2 but it wasn't out at the time.

" I want my music to go inside the soul of a person. You know, for me it's colors. I want people to feel the music the same way I see it. It's just colors. That's it. The rest is just painted with a little science fiction here and there." - Jimi Hendrix

#23 Mattekat

Mattekat

Ice Queen of The North

• PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted April 05 2016 - 04:29 PM

I work at a vape/bong shop and i'd have to say the biggest sellers are the Pax and arizer. I have a pax personally. Love it. I would have went with the pax 2 but it wasn't out at the time.

I want your job! :p
"Life is change. Have some fun."

#24 ONLYgoodVIBES

ONLYgoodVIBES

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted April 06 2016 - 11:07 AM

I want your job! :p

Haha Yeah i got lucky, I helped my boss out at the gym a year ago that i was personal training at and i needed some extra cash recently and karma hit me i suppose haha.

" I want my music to go inside the soul of a person. You know, for me it's colors. I want people to feel the music the same way I see it. It's just colors. That's it. The rest is just painted with a little science fiction here and there." - Jimi Hendrix

#25 Milkyp

Milkyp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 23 2016 - 02:19 PM

Does anyone have much experience with weed vaporizers? I had a crappy inexpensive one in my teens that my mom broke when she found it, but would like to start smoking that way again. I have very little knowledge, so I was hoping someone else might be able to recommend something! My friend brought over an interesting wooden box one the other day that worked nicely, but he explained that the screen is not replaceable and can get damaged. After this I knew I needed a to click over and get a glass bong. I definitely want one that I can replace any parts that are easily damaged, since that happened to the one my mom broke too. It only broke a removable glass piece, but nowhere, not even the manufacturer would sell me the piece on its own.

Basically, I don't want to spend more than a couple hundred bucks, although ill gl a bit higher if necessary (but less would be better). I also only smoke weed at home, so it doesn't need to be portable. Where should I start looking?

I really think vaporizers are trash. Get yourself a nice glass bong instead. They hit so smoothly and you actually get the full effect of your herb rather than wasting all the goodness inside. Glass bongs are by far the best way to use herb.

Look at these glass bongs and tell me you don't want one!
image.jpg
herbtools.jpg

Edited by Milkyp, May 23 2016 - 02:20 PM.

#26 HipChris

HipChris

Assistant to the Creator

• Administrators
  • 3,421 posts

Posted June 02 2016 - 10:31 AM

Having used a Volcano for years, I like them... the big bags are fun at parties.

But saving the vaped weed is useless, the THC is all gone in the vaping process... it efficiently extracts it leaving unburnt plant material behind...

It's not even good as roughage in the gut. Fiber is better found elsewhere ;)

• BlackBillBlake likes this

#27 Mattekat

Mattekat

Ice Queen of The North

• PipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted June 11 2016 - 10:55 PM

Well, my arizer extreme q should be here any day now! I'm hoping it's here by Monday. :) I can't wait to give it a try and finally stop smoking!
"Life is change. Have some fun."

#28 Irminsul

Irminsul

Valkyrie

• PipPipPip
  • 19,734 posts
  • LocationBavaria, Deutschland

Posted August 09 2016 - 12:33 AM

I agree with the vapes being trash. I dunno, maybe my tolerance is too high for them but nothing rips through me like a big ol' bong hit. :D

I've tried for years with my vapes, yeah they're alright like at a concert or something, get a little buzz but I'd stick with my water pipe I bring that with me to hotels now. :)

Red, white, black are our true colours
For these colours we will fight!
Red, white, black will crush the enemy
And will bring back what is right!

#29 Average Ordinary Guy

Average Ordinary Guy

Average Ordinary Guy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 491 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted January 24 2017 - 12:45 PM

The advantage of a vaporizer is no smell, great high using less weed. No smoke!

I have an Ascent by Da Vinci 230 + tax here in Canada. I love it, I’m sitting here getting high and my teen grandson is in the next room. He has no idea I even smoke up.

Treat every situation like a dog. If you can’t chew it, eat it, or fuck it. Pee on it and walk away. 

Click to shop at Herbies Head Shop