Mom's Bras

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by minuteman2016, Jan 13, 2016.

1. minuteman2016

minuteman2016 Members

My mom and I went to India over the summer, and on the way back home, we were asleep, and I woke up at one point and I saw my mom asleep, tits almost literally hanging out of her shirt (it's a wonder they didn't), and I was about to take a picture, but sadly, she woke up and realized how much she was showing.

2. minuteman2016

minuteman2016 Members

Was this really necessary?

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Appearantly, yes.

4. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

It's hard not to agree with this advice, although girls who work part-time as computer lab monitors may take a more indulgent view of your paraphilias. Adult breast-feeding (ABF) is a perfectly-legitimate paraphilia and much much more mild than farther out stuff. Masturbating with first-degree relatives undergarments is also pretty widespread. However, there's no chance, for practical purposes, that your mother will join you in real life, regardless of how much she features in your fantasy life.

However, there are plenty of nursing mothers out there who will indulge your fetish in return for a suitable emolument and who will, concomitantly, gently masturbate you to ejaculation into the bargain. If you go on to law school you may be able to return their former indulgence by doing a little pro bono for them. However, if not, you will have the satisfaction of having done your bit to help keep them off the welfare rolls.

5. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

6. minuteman2016

minuteman2016 Members

I just think that seeing my mom topless will give me some closure. And I also am sort of curious to find out how breast milk tastes.

7. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

There is, however, a constituency for adult breastfeeding (ABF), although the incidence of mother-son ABF is - presumably - extremely low. Perhaps it's a bit higher with aunts and nephews (or, indeed nieces) and more significant twixt first cousins. Then there's all the potential step relatives and half this and half that - sorry, my head's spinning. I must take something for it.

8. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Actually, I was thinking of an actual girl who worked in the computer lab of Concordia University/Montreal, where I also had a part-time job and met her during shift change. We dated for a few months and she was up for absolutely anything, straight, bi or gay. She was separated from a guy who played masterful soprano sax jazz and was doing a graduate degree in something that I can't remember - she was luscious and swoon-making. However, when I met her on ste catherine Street (Montreal) years later and suggested getting together she said "ever get to Buffalo?" and that killed it right there

9. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

."You know what Sigmund Freud said, 'If it's not one thing it's your mother.'" Groucho Marx.

C/S,
    Rev J

10. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

How about looking for a girl with Asperger's

11. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

As far as your mother's concerned you should call her breasts 'breasts' not titties or tits or bazongas or Clevelands or milkers or pistols or her rack - 'breasts'. You should also only use cotton bras that are so limp they're about to be thrown out. Too much ejaculate can damage more expensive brassieres (and, mutatis mutandis, for panties and slips - the jury is still out on petticoats).

12. minuteman2016

minuteman2016 Members

It's funny you mention that: I do have an aunt and a cousin who have big racks, but they're also rabid feminists, so they're not likely to indulge me.

13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Feminism isn't why you get turned down.

1 person likes this.
  14. minuteman2016

minuteman2016 Members

Where could I find some nursing mothers? Is there still a business for it?

15. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Substantial numbers of college age kids don't have sblings - are you talking about 20% of the remainder, the subset cohort?

16. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

What's your source of information that substantial numbers of college kids don't have siblings? The references t the surveys I've seen said that 20 percent of college students admitted to having some kind of consensual sexual encounter with a family member.

17. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

"

"I've seen references to surveys that say that 20 percent of college-age students have had some kind of consensual sexual experience with a sibling."

That was the quote "sibling". Lots of college students don't have siblings. I know that from being in the world and from having been at college (and university too) as an undergrad and post-grad. You'd say to a guy "you have a sister?" and he'd say no about a third of the time - same for brother

so the 20% who claimed to have had intimate contact with a sibling were not 20% of ALL college students but merely 20% of the subset who had siblings - for some people this basic arthmetic just whizzes through the brain in milliseconds but it sure is tedious to explain - for those of us who never became teachers for that reason lol

18. ASSHOLELICKER

ASSHOLELICKER Banned

Due to incest web sites I have started loving INCEST LOVE. I love my mom very much. She is sexy. I love her breasts and ass. After my mom takes her bath I enter the bathroom lock the door and enjoy the aroma of her BRA AND UNDERGARMENT. I rub my MOM'S BRA on my penis and jerk it. I wear her undergarments and jerk my cock very much. Several times I have jerked my cock and ejaculated in my mom's BRA and UNDERGARMENT.I really love her body odor and I wanted to fuck her hard.

Peter Gallagher likes this.
  19. minuteman2016

minuteman2016 Members

But, you know, it's not like I've ever grabbed her boobs without her permission. I've never even seen them since she breastfed me, so is it really that bad if I occasionally masturbate while thinking of her?

20. minuteman2016

minuteman2016 Members

And my mom's not sagging, either. At least, not yet, so I don't appreciate the sarcastic remarks or the brusque advice regarding my feelings toward my mom. Does it matter if I masturbate to the thought of my mom's boobs as long as I don't act on it?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019