Mom's Bras

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by minuteman2016, Jan 13, 2016.

1. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Most likely you are a troll...but in case you are not -
    It is not abnormal or rare for an early teen to be a bit fascinated by a parent, especially if that parent is an attractive person.
    When it becomes unhealthy is if you act out on that desire. And to conquer that - you need to find a different conduit for that desire.
    No one here is going to tell you this is cool and maybe your mom wants to get it on with you. That is not going to happen. So if you are looking for someone to tell you this is okay - you won't find one unless they are truly fucked up.

2. minuteman2016

minuteman2016 Members

I have, I masturbate at least twice a day, and it's not doing many favors for my penis.

3. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

You have what? Talked to a professional, like a psychologist or counselor?

4. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Wrong...it is abnormal and young people who feel this way need professional counseling.

5. minuteman2016

minuteman2016 Members

No, found another conduit for my desire, which here is masturbation.

6. iamjustme

Sorry, but you are incorrect.
    I didn't say they sit around and dream about sexual encounters, just basically a crush.
    I made that post basically on the odd chance he is not a troll, and for real. Which I doubt. But if he is real, I wouldn't start the conversation, especially after him noting he has mental problems already, by calling him a freak sicko.
    If he is for real, he needs to find another conduit and realize this feeling will go nowhere but trouble.

minuteman2016 likes this.
  7. minuteman2016

minuteman2016 Members

I tried talking to a doctor at my school about this and she said that there was nothing wrong with it and simply sent me on my way. I can't even enjoy watching TV anymore because I always leave my show to go masturbate.

8. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Says the man who thinks Brother/Sister incest is normal.

C/S,
    Rev J

9. Pieceofmyheart

I hate to talk over this boy but....

He is not an early teen, he says he is in college. A crush is different than fantasizing about and using a parents underwear to masturbate. I didn't see anyone call him a sick freako, and after he asked for advice and asked if this was normal, I said, "no, it is not, see a counselor, a professional" Which I still maintain it is the thing to do.

He didn't say he had mental problems...he has Aspergers.

10. iamjustme

Ahh...didn't catch the fact he is college age (supposedly)...if that is true then he is indeed whacked.
    This reminds me of the saying... "we covet what we see"...the only object for his sexual desires is his mother since it is all he sees.
    Mad mad world.

11. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I never said it was normal, nor do I think it is. I've said it happens more often than most people would think. I've seen references to surveys that say that 20 percent of college-age students have had some kind of consensual sexual experience with a sibling. So it's not statistically normal, but rather a small petcentage.

12. minuteman2016

minuteman2016 Members

I am college age, in fact, I am in my last semester.

So you understand why this is bothering me so.

13. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Get to the university psychology center and talk to a pro. Now.
    It's not cool, and do not tell your mom. It will create awkward feelings for her, for life.
    Don't be a selfish twerp. Get a therapist.

1 person likes this.
  14. Reverand JC

You have implied that it is normal over and over. 1 in 5 women is raped or molested and that is just the ones who have the courage to admit it. So that makes it common but not "Nornal". Every person on here who posts on incest you are on like a dog on a bone. You post statistics and links to articles and websites written by people who have had the experience and either endorse it or are in denial about how fucked up they are from it. You also post links to other message boards that seem to promote incest as an alternative lifestyle.

C/S,
    Rev J

1 person likes this.
  15. minuteman2016

minuteman2016 Members

There are a lot of attractive girls here at school, but I don't know how to approach any of them.

16. Pieceofmyheart

If you do approach them, you shouldn't tell them you jerk off to your mom's bras.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

just say "hey, could you get me one of your mom's bras to jerk off on?"

1 person likes this.
  18. minuteman2016

minuteman2016 Members

So I gave it some more thought and I have given up this fantasy once and for all. It could never happen, and I realized (with all of your help) that it would severely impede my future relationships with women, so thanks a lot guys.

19. Reverand JC

"You know what Freud said. 'If it's not one thing it's your mother.'" Groucho Marx.

C/S,
    Rev J

20. minuteman2016

minuteman2016 Members

Sorry to be the guy who resurrects a dead post, but it's been 9 months and I still haven't gotten over my feelings for my mom. In fact, they're worse now, since I get boners from hugging her and she's been wearing clothes that let her tits hang out more often. Help me please. I hate feeling this way.