Erection Issues

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by Billybobjoe, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Billybobjoe

Billybobjoe Members

I have suffered erectile issues for about 3 years since suffering a short but severe case of anorexia nervosa. I can usually get an erection but cannot maintain it for sex. My libido is far lower after the incident as well. I also suffer from daily fatigue and cold extremities. My eating has been very normal for 3 years now and no relapses have even crossed my mind. My bloodwork shows a moderate iron defficiency but after supplementation my sumptoms have not improved. My total testosterone is normal. My symptoms very closely match those that alternative medical practiciomers attribute to adrenal fatigue but i realize this is not an accepted disorder in western medicine. Please help me with this. I'm not one to beg but this has been severely impacting my relationships and my life. I am 18 years old.

2. Bond007

Bond007 Member

You're not alone. I was having sex with my gf and all of a sudden I went limp. I was afraid she would get over me and just say it wasn't going to workout. But she didn't and we're still together. I make her cum like crazy and we hold and kiss each other like nothing else. I'm not sure what to do because I really want to have sex with her but just go limp when I put it in her. I'm not sure how to handle this either. Sorry I can't help but just wanted to say that you're not alone...

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You are rather articulate for 18, but then I look across to your username Billybobjoe...the banjos start playing...very confusing

1 person likes this.
  4. freda965

freda965 Members

A lot of the meds you take can do this. BP, diabetes..... etc. will cause issues, i masturbate my man often to keep him in shape and he does me often as well.
    see your doc for advice. best regards fre

Gramps69 likes this.
  5. nessatimaothy

nessatimaothy Members

It is quite psychological. and a very common phenomena among men , specially of younger age.but with time and dedication it is possible to get over this
    you can also try

The Start And Stop Method,
    use condoms; it will definitely help
    The "Squeeze" Technique or
    by doing kegels. and

if these does not work for you u can try some medications or supplements.a very good one worth to try without spending a any is goo.gl/Wb59Wh

1 person likes this.
  6. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Have you consulted an alternative medical practitioner?

DIY alternative medicine is as effective as DIY western medicine.

7. doheryourway

doheryourway Members

If you feel constant fatigue then you shouldn't wonder why you have little or no libido. The fastest way to refill yourself with life energy is to spend time in nature. The best effect will be from regular walks, which are at least 1 hour long. If you feel too tired to walk then you can just sit somewhere in the wood or at the lake/ river/sea and listen to the nature sounds and to your own deepest thoughts/feelings.

And this is important – you have to listen to yourself very carefully, because your fatigue syndrome has emerged due to significant events in your life, when you didn’t listened to yourself and made most likely logical (not heartfelt) decisions, which contradict to your true nature.
    In some areas of your life for a long time you are living the fake version of yourself, which steals from you the life energy and therefore you feel yourself constantly tired.

If you can reach erection, but only for a short period of time, then the reasons could be following:
    1. You gave away your power and it immediately had negative effect to your erection. In the beginning you showed initiative, seduced her, acted according to your own sexual feelings and instincts, but then you suddenly stopped and started to play by the “rules”. By example, you undressed her, got an erection from looking at her and touching her naked body, felt the strong urge to roughly f**k her, bet then suddenly thought that it wouldn’t be nice, therefore you decided to give her romantic kiss, to cuddle her gently, to say some nice words. And then everything went wrong……because nice/romantic sex is boring sex……..and nice sex weakens erection………. there is no place for romance in sex….. of course, if you are in serious relationships then romance is necessary in everyday situations and before sex……but when you are having sex you only have to follow your sexual instincts….. and your only guide must be your own inner feelings about the next sexual action, which will give you the biggest pleasure…….....and you have to do it.......…..and not think about will it look nice from the perspective of the romantic girl or general understanding of what is beautiful and "right" sex.......
    2. If you have at least once experienced the loss of erection during sex, then you will be afraid that it can happen again. The fear has huge power, but you can overcome it. Again, by following your true desires, as described above.
    3. The anatomy of each girl is different. By example, with one girl you will have very good stimulus in doggystyle, but with other girl it may be that you feel almost nothing or even feel pain. With each partner you have to find poses, which work best for you. And even if you have lost erection, don’t despair. Have a little break, calm down and start everything over.

Lookin41 likes this.
  8. bumpy52

bumpy52 Members

Have you tried a cock ring? I use one on days I can't get real hard. Just be careful and don't get one that's too tight. Don't try to put it on or take it off with your dick really hard, use plenty of lube and slide it slowly.
    As always, consult your doctor.

Lookin41 likes this.
  9. hankerxxx

hankerxxx Members

Hey guys. ED is usually caused by clogged arteries in the penis. They are very small and if they clog up, you can't get much of a hardon or maintain one. This is usually the First warning of arterial blockages so BE watchful. Yes drugs can help but not unclog your pipes. Consider a plant based diet (yea I know) but it is delicious and WORKS. Hell, did for me, lost weight and beat prostate cancer: no meds, procedures or anything. Go figure. I'm 71 and still cum like gangbusters!

1 person likes this.
  10. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

They used to hink it was psychological but that has decined in importance as an etiological factor

11. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I have ed for the last few years. It only gets about half hard. I masturbate quite often. But I wish I could get it hard again, tbh I miss my erections

12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I know the feeling. I'm in my late 60s. Have not got hard for a couple of years. About a years ago woke up with rock hard boner, just set and admired it for awhile. Never did figure out what I ate, or what brought this on. Have considered pills, but wife says years ago she experienced guys in their 20-30, who never got that hard either.

13. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I suffer erection problems every time that I am working on a domed roof construction in a theater.
    Those Victorian engineers were far better at keeping an erection standing up for hours than I am. :worried::worried::worried:

bft4evr likes this.
  14. Nudegardner

Nudegardner Members

I get weekly testosterone injections,150 mg.

No problems getting hard.

15. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

The most common fix for ED is to eat some oily fish, such as salmon or sardines.If you are buying sardines in a tin choose ones in water not oil. What men with ED need is more omega-3. There is some in free range beef and purslane. Where I live is grows wild as a weed in summer. In India it is cultivated as a vegetable. Many people get far too much omega-6.You find this in seed oils and margarine, so avoid these. Use butter, dripping, non hydrogenated lard, coconut oil and pure olive oil if you can find it.
    It also helps to eat an apple each day.

Nudegardner likes this.
  16. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I would not completely rule out the use of pills, but would it not be better to re-evaluate your diet first? ED is a sign of CVD.

17. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

He said it, when he said to get him hard on days when he cant get that last bit, and they work for that but wont get you all the way from slack if your having an ED problem.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  18. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Guys if your having a real problem with ED and the pills have stopped working and nothing else is left, sorry but its time for an implant, those in the states you get them on , suggest you see your doctor your insurance if they can cover it, for those in the UK hope you have deep pockets as there not cheap.

19. Eezee

Eezee Members

Hay guys same problem had it fixed they insert tubes where the blood would go place a pump on it hidden in ball sack or abdomen pump it up or let it relax u or she control also most women never know u have been inhanced unless u tell them. Also the feeling doesn’t change

20. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Except your bellend dose not get as hard as it used to if any, see I have a friend who has one as he said its the one thing they don't tell you about.