Ever Since My First Acid Trip

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by deepinto, Dec 30, 2015.

1. deepinto

deepinto Members

Ever since my first acid trip my life has changed drastically. It has given me the ability to speak what ever is on my mind with out any fear what so ever. I have also started to take CBD oil to combat my anxiety. I never did before want to talk to people because I thought that I had nothing interesting to say or maybe people wouldn't like my opinions, and now that am finally speaking what ever is on my mind I found out that isn't true at all. The first time I did acid was a month ago and even my parents notice a big difference in the I have been lately. It is almost as if acid has turned off all worry and doubt. Acid has taught me to let go and not worry so much what other people are thinking about what I say. Another thing acid has done for me is I no longer have the fear of death either. I used to have major anxiety when I were to drive to go to school because I drove through the city. Now, I have no fear and no anxiety what so ever. (NOTE: if you would like to read my trip report click on my profile and you can find it yourself) I have always known that I have confidence it almost seemed like their was a barrier keeping me from speaking my mind or being charismatic. Now that I know the cause it has changed my life forever. If you are going to try acid for your first time please do it by yourself in a safe environment and listen to music. It will give you all of the answers that you have about you, but you have to ask the right questions. I have also been exercising a lot more than I used to and I have been able to keep a steady sleep schedule. If acid has changed your life I would love to read your stories.

2. slaveofthesystem

slaveofthesystem Members

What is CUBS oil? Does it really help? Where do you get it?

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You mean CBD? Basically marijuana without the THC so no high just the pain relief of the CBD. You would probably have trouble finding it outside medical states.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That's great acid has been such a transformative experience for you! :daisy:

5. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Glad the experience was positive for you, but are you sure it was the LSD experience and not the CBD you are taking specifically for anxiety and the increase in exercising that accounts for your improved state of mind

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

My first trip I took 1 dose and it rained. What a trip. I had some pretty serious tracers but I didn't see goblins come out of the walls or anything. It was around like mad and I ended up being a tripper for about 1 year or something. I didn't really touch it much after high school was over.

7. Emanresu

Emanresu Member

I am glad you have had a positive experience, but I always urge caution when attempting to give other people advice about how to approach something as powerful as LSD (or any similarly powerful drug). For many people it might be a bad idea to do it alone the first time. Some people will have very emotional charged experiences, and having someone there (possibly sober) simply to bring them water, or to assist them through difficult parts may be very important.

Also for some people music might not be the right choice. For me the most profound parts of my trips come in silence, then later I put music on to relax and wind down from the more intense parts of the trip.

It is also dangerous to assume that people will be given "all the answers". Some people will arrive at profoundly negative conclusions and sometimes it is necessary to ignore what the trip is telling you. For an extreme but real example a person who suffers from profound paranoia might have a trip that reaffirms their paranoia and makes things worse for them.

Consider also that even though we tend to think of consciousness expansion as a good thing there are people out there who are not prepared for the grim meat-hook reality that awaits them (to paraphrase Hunter S. Thompson regarding Timothy Leary).

So again I'm glad you had a positive experience. I have as well. I would go so far as to say that tripping saved my life, I probably would have killed myself long ago if psychedelics hadn't shown me that living is worthwhile. Personally though I never encourage nor discourage people to try. I always tell people that it is the most powerful thing in the world and each must approach it on their own.

2 people like this.
  8. Desos

Desos Senior Member

that is awesome. I remember in my first real lsd trip my fear of death was changed too. during the trip I hallucinated that I was in two realities, and in the second reality I came face to face with the grim reaper. ultimately somehow this helped me address my fear of death. a few years later and now that I think about it, yea, im still pretty scared of death... sometimes. but my faith has changed since then too.

sounds a lot like some of the lsd experiences I had at high school age.

it is really amazing the potential that lsd has for these sorts of things. I remember feeling as though lsd brought about positive changes in my life. somehow it doesn't quite seem to posses the same potency in that regard anymore, but it is still very REFRESHING, and exhilarating.

of all the experiences I have had, I can only remember feeling positive after-effects. I never experienced any negative after-effects, or I was too fixated on the positive effects to notice them.