Do Women Like Watching Guys Jack Off

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Que_dawg5, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Lord Nick of Smith

Lord Nick of Smith Members

I am a serial my masturbater aged 61 now. My wife and I still enjoy a healthy sex life . She likes to watch me. Especially out and about walking in the woods or somewhere in the car.( Parked or driving) she also likes me to cum on her. Once, a while ago. Her and her old school friend had been out for a lunch and they both came back to the house having had more than one glass of wine. As soon as they walked in, she asked if I had had my daily wank . I was a bit surprised that she was saying this in front of her friend. When I said I haven't she says " good, we want to watch" when I stood there not doing anything. She undid my belt led me into the sitting room and pushed me into a chair, while her and the friend sat on a sofa across the room from me. The were watching intently and giggleing, when I realized my wife was 100% serious. I obliged and masturbated while they both watched intently. My wife didn't let me cum on her this time. But she did wipe me with a wash cloth while her friend came closer to have a look.
    I really enjoyed it and every time my wife goes out, I am hoping she brings an audience back with her. But sadly it's only been a one time event so far.

Joe90 and SantaCruzRob like this.
  2. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Once is better then never

3. Peter_Goesinya

Peter_Goesinya Newbie

I know that feeling