Women - Do You Feel Your Partner's Ejaculation

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by slappie, Dec 29, 2015.

1. slappie

slappie Members

1) I have often wondered if women can feel their partner's ejaculation, is there a moment when you can feel your partner's penis spurting inside you?
    2) During your after glow, can you feel his semen weeping out and seeping out and down.
    3) Upon waking the next morning, what do you have to do clean yourself, or does your body absorb it, or is there a lingering semen scent if you don't (ie. it could be a problem at the office the next day???).

1 person likes this.
  2. Freebird2027

Freebird2027 Members

3. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

Not entirely sure if this question is serious! I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.....

1) No! I can feel his penis twitching with his contractions inside me, but as for feeling his semen spurting out & hitting my cervix...I hate to disappoint you guys!
    2) You can't defeat gravity! It will ooze out! I actually quite like that, kinda feels nice!
    3) Mother nature has played a mean trick on us there! I really wish my post orgasm lady garden smelled of roses, or freshly mown grass. But no, mother nature has decreed that we shall give off the aroma of old fish boxes until we have a shower!

4. slappie

slappie Members

Nature Girl ... I'm curious ... just questions that I have never been resolved ... questions that I have dumped into bucket listed of "Urban Legends".
    As for:
    1.) Okay, No is the answer as for the felt "spurting".
    2.) Okay again, I just thought there was a feeling of extra wetness ... when younger a girl or young lady would say "I wet" ... so you know ... anyways.
    3.) Hmmmm, so a women has to do a douch of some sort the next day.

As for #3 ... you know ... the natural smell is, for me personally, has always been a "turn on" ... I'm assuming that a woman has a natural scent ... or ... has a individual unique scent???

5. CuriousLady85

CuriousLady85 Members

What naturegirl 1 said. I have never felt it. His semen that is. I absolutely feel it "jumping" inside me when he orgasms though.

Most of it does come out. I go to the bathroom sometime after and let it come out on it's own. I NEVER douche. It's not really healthy. You let nature run it's course. I am wet for a while after, and that seems to be a huge turn on for my husband. Especially if we have morning or afternoon sex, and we have to go somewhere. He knows it's still slowly dripping out from time to time, and he loves knowing that. Like a "dirty little secret" type of thing.

As for the next day. I typically don't just move on and never clean up. If it's at night, we usually just go to bed after I let most of it come out on it's own. But the next morning I shower, or sometimes after we have sex, I'll shower if we have to go somewhere for a long time.

1 person likes this.
  6. Asha

Asha Members

1. Yes, I can often feel the cum inside me when the man ejaculates, and have known other girls who do too. But it is my understanding that the majority of women do not.
    2. Yes??
    3. Such is life...

7. silk896

silk896 Member

No husband, but I've been bedded enough times with guys to have an opinion.

You can't feel the actual spurt (most don't anyway, they sort of have energetic dribbles) - but know it's happening because his thing twitches, it's gets slippery inside and he gets a stupid look on his face. (So do we, but shush!!)

It doesn't seep - it leaks! It also makes wet spots and makes panties have a "scent" ... That said, I rather like the feel of it inside me. It makes me feel I have made love!

90% of time, I clean myself almost immediately - very soon after aforesaid post-coital cuddles. Trust me going to work with "cummy" knickers is often not a great career move, and something I dislike immensely!

2 people like this.
  8. Jetpilots67

Jetpilots67 Members

I love the feeling as he cums in me....most times just the pulsing...sometime i can feel the actual cum..

its nice to feel his cum leaking out and yes it is a bit messy

a sower and normal washing soon cleans me up

9. tammy126

tammy126 Members

Yes i can feel when a man cums, I can fell his cock pulsating and feel his warm cum. And to answer another ones question here, at night after an intense fucking my husband goes down on me in the morning before i can shower and he loves the smell of cum and pussy and to tell the truth it turns me on as well. My husband loves eating my cum filled pussy.

10. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

1) No. Unless it's in the mouth.

2) Yes but I like to clean up.

3) I shower every morning, sex or not!

11. lovebreana

lovebreana Members

1. I can't feel him actually cumming, aside from his cock twitching and pulsing.
    2. Yes, I can feel gravity doing it's work and it does ooze out, but I am usually pretty quick to clean up afterwards.
    3. Showering is key, especially if I am headed to work.

12. tammy126

tammy126 Members

My husband is a heavy cummer and yes I do feel when he cums.

13. Old_dad

Old_dad Members

My wife says it feels like I'm shooting liquid fire into her. I try to pull out just before cumming, but the desire to feel the warmth of her vagina grabbing me is just to hard to overcome sometimes, that and it reminds me of when we were first exploring sex when dating and I HAD to pull out. At least until her doctor put her on birth control pills for menstrual cramping (the only good thing that ever came from those).

14. sxynae

sxynae Members

Yes! My recent ex of 16 years head would swell never felt another do that then I knew it was coming! Just the heat from the anticipation would make me go

15. barnaba

barnaba Members

Pretty educational I must say. Apparently, it is as easy for a guy to fake orgasm as it is for a girl. All it takes for both is a couple of well-acted "spasms" and a stupid look on your face.

16. katsex

katsex Members

As far as the main question at hand actually I am one of those women who can feel his cum when he shoots inside me. I don't know if its because he shoots 3-4 strings with distance or what but I normally can feel him ejaculate inside me.

17. Wet_finger

Wet_finger Members

I can feel it splashing inside me. Not much but i can feel it. I also feel his cock "pulsating" from the orgasm.

But some guys seem to barely have any and some have a damn lot of semen gushing out. I wonder if the one that dont have much masturbate too much ?

I dont really feel it leaking inside me. But when it drips out i can feel it going in between my buttcheeks. I usually just wipe it off with a moist wipe.

And no it doesnt absorb or disapear. It stays there. But its not that bad. Most of it leaks out in the shower.

18. Kerri

Kerri Members

I can feel him pulsing but I can't feel the actual evacuation. I can feel it oozing out later.

Just a shower

Justinsky likes this.
  19. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have ask my wife of many years this same question at various times. Even when I was younger She said that she could not feel the spurts hitting her inner walls. She has a rather grippy vigina. She does say that she feels warmth and wettest, along with my spasms. She know just before I cum because she says she feels my penis head swell a bit. We have experimented with this by me not letting her know that I was about to cum. We are a senior couple and so over the years I have lost some force behind my spurts. However, I am lucky I still cum with 1 precum shot and 4 cum shots and 1 post cum drip. It does leak out of her especially if she has an orgasm at the end. She gets up afterwards and lets it drain out and she wipes. She bring a cloth back to bed and has it ready for any that seeps out later. Occasionally, I will do some licking right after I pull out.

20. Victoria_Zecret

Victoria_Zecret Member

1) I have often wondered if women can feel their partner's ejaculation, is there a moment when you can feel your partner's penis spurting inside you?
    No. Sometimes I can feel his cock throbbing or pulsating inside me but I've never felt his cum spurting inside me.
    Not in my vagina but I feel it spurting in my ass.

2) During your after glow, can you feel his semen weeping out and seeping out and down.
    Yes, of course.

3) Upon waking the next morning, what do you have to do clean yourself, or does your body absorb it, or is there a lingering semen scent if you don't (ie. it could be a problem at the office the next day???).
    It varies. Sometimes it will seep out for a while the next day. Sometimes there's nothing and I don't know what happens to it.

Tags: