Skinny Puppy

Discussion in 'Alternative and Indie Music' started by Space_Trippin, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Space_Trippin

Space_Trippin Banned

So no puppy fans here? I can't believe that.
    Where are you
    I got into them in 85 thanks to a buddy who use to own a record store
    I'm not gonna get into it till some puppy fans barf on me
    gawd if theres no puppy fans here can I get a refund!

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Not a fan, but I'd rather listen to them over Led Zeppelin.

3. Space_Trippin

Space_Trippin Banned

wow you are awesome totally, Of course skinny puppy is better than led zep man shit thats a given

4. DeputyHawk

DeputyHawk Members

I enjoy some Skinny Puppy. A friend lent me "Mind: The Perpetual Intercourse" a few months back and I listened to it constantly until I had to return it. I only have "Rabies", which is decent enough but "Mind" was amazing.

5. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

listened to their entire ouvre - was facebook friends with ceven key - nice guy - saw them when nin just started out and opened for them - i didn't like nin then, still don't - you should also consider frontline assembly

6. Space_Trippin

Space_Trippin Banned

Mind: The Perpetual Intercourse is an awesome album but my favorite is Cleanse Fold and Manipulate... that album takes me away to another space that is my subconscious while I'm on shrooms.. but I can be straight and the puppy can make me high again hearing that album

7. Space_Trippin

Space_Trippin Banned

I haven't heard cleanse for so long I had to get it in my inner subconscious again for real... wow I will always love this

8. Space_Trippin

Space_Trippin Banned

I love all puppy fans///// I always wondered why they like this album over that album.... I heard the original cassette but I was an idiot I didn't buy it. I remember I could have had the rare cassette BUT... then | bought there lps.. gawd I dont know but I'm an original skinny puppy fan... fuck the wave shit I love the original industrial noise that came out of that canadian mushroom band

9. Space_Trippin

Space_Trippin Banned

skinny puppy... take me home ... it was that original cassette tape that got me into them. I think the one I bought was probably a copy since they only made a handful. But at least its the beginning of a life long trip with the puppy... I'm listenin to the cassette now

10. Space_Trippin

Space_Trippin Banned

Ive kinda got into frontline assembly but it scares me straight, but I only heard a fraction... I think SP is the band who was creatted by an outward forcre to blow my mind. It was like .... I've been waiting and waiting ... and fuck finally where my fav shrooms came from this band crew into my being

11. Space_Trippin

Space_Trippin Banned

Left Handshake
    a puppy version of Leary
    sweet and bitter

12. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

they have several good songs. i wouldnt mind seeing a live show.