Public Spanking

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Sharkman84, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Sharkman84

Sharkman84 Member

Happened once or twice as a kid but has anyone ever been spanked in public?

2. rogerfederrer

rogerfederrer Members

Yes, I have been spanked in public by my Mom at age15 on a beach in Florida. My brother(age 13) also got one at the same time. Both of us were running around on the beach chasing one another and kicking sand in people's faces while they were laying down and my Mom caught us. She was away in the bathroom and came back and saw us. She grabbed both of us and lectured us on what we were doing and told us right there in front of everyone that we were both getting spankings right now. We yelled no Mom, no, please not here in front of everyone, we won't do it again, but our pleas fell on deaf ears. Mom took us over to a bench just a few yards away while we begged and pleaded, turned my brother over her knee, pulled his swim trunks down and spanked his bare bottom in full view of a crowded beach while he helplessly kicked his bare feet in the air and cried. I stared at the ground red faced and gulping hard and I knew I was next. When she finished she told me to come closer(I backed up in fear) and begged and pleaded hard(no Mom, not in front of every one, please, take me back to the beach house and spank me there, I won't make any fuss and I will remove my swim trunks, please don't take my trunks down so everyone can see. She said, they all saw you misbehave, so they can see you punished, grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, put me over her knee, pulled my trunks down and spanked my bare bottom hard with her hand. I flailed my feet and yelped. Then she took us by our hands and walked us back to our towels while everyone watched, my brother still crying and we stayed there the rest of the day ashamed and embarrassed. We didn't misbehave again that day or the rest of our vacation.

Roger

Jennygirl43 likes this.