Random Thoughts Thread 004

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AceK, Dec 11, 2015.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i'm just getting up. about two hours ago already. time flys on the computer. still not light out yet. for once i seem to have managed somehow to have done most of my sleeping at night. maybe i'll be awake more in the daytime this week to ride around on the bus and do more daytime type stuff.

1 person likes this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well, good luck or a hipforums account...

3. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I would sure hope that someone wouldn'tbe cretin enough to use a password they found online for any of their accounts ..

4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

How do you change your password on this site?

5. AceK

I've done it before, but be careful, because changing your password if you also change your email may lock you out of your account, requiring an email to skip so he can fix that so you can get back in.

source: experience.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

based on some posts i've read, i think there are people here far more cretin than that.

7. AceK

most def kek !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ymeuOz0hZU

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lets go Broncos. :)

9. AceK

i hate waiting on people.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yep. If you state a time you gotta get there at least 5 minutes early.

One of my sisters is he absolute worst but like literally, no joke, if she says be there at 1pm, don't even show up until 3pm and honestly she probably won't be there yet. Whenever she's meant to be anywhere she'll not even have gotten ready at that time yet. My daddy can't stand it lol.

1 person likes this.
  11. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just got my computer back...well, the tower, anyway, and it has never run better than this.....I was checked and rechecked....am told I have the cleanest computer he ever saw after all of this time, since the last time he checked it....almost 2 years ago now..........no viruses...no nothing.....and he got photobucket off of me from being in my face all day with pop ups and trying to back up my photos ...and i keep saying no, leave me alone.....and all my problems started with photobucket on this machine...I also got all of my photos on discs now, and am told i broke the record for number of photos to back up...it took 3 discs........21,000 photos to back up, the record he said.....and this machine feels brand new now....i'll not let the photo situation get that out of control again.....ever....and it only cost me $200.00 to have all of this done.....

12. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

#1 Santa day has ended....went visiting with lots of gifts and had a wonderful dinner....Stan's niece who got Stans' mom's house...my god, she made it beautiful inside...not even the same house inside anymore....It was fun...not fun being up until 5 am getting tons of gifts together on such short notice....number 2 santa day is this week to celebrate a friend of mine's birthday....# 3 santa day is to visit another one of Stans's relatives this week with the adorable baby....tons of presents again....and last but not least Santa day is on Christmas to my neighbors...like i said....making, mining , buying and wrapping presnts all month long....too fun.... ;)

I love it....

ok, I am a girl Santa...though...i hit it out of the park with the gifts today....they loved them.....I am good at that....

Oh, and had to take lots of photos today of the house Stan grew up in...he wants a painting of it for Chirstmas...have to do that, too in 10 days...I will be doing it in acrylics....maybe some day...i will do another in oils...he just said that is what he wanted after I did the neighbor's....

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Sorry but your boy Osweiler was hit or sacked 13 times by the Raiders in their 15-12 loss

By the end of the game, Osweiler’s knees were buckling under phantom pressure

Hotwater

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I know, I was listening to it. :)

15. AceK

yeah at least give notice that you'll be late, so I can do something besides wait on you. I could be working on a project for a few hours.

16. AceK

Couldn't get on here this morning. What happened, the N5A steal the tables? kek

17. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

No.... It was just the DEA

18. AceK

Well, you've got a good point, we've been getting some n00b inbeciles lately making some dumbass fucking posts probably drawing unwanted attention. Of course I wasn't being serious, DOSing a site while doing recon and info gathering is a pretty retarded thing to do .... you know "the quieter you are, the more you can hear". Probably just some mySQL hiccup, I imagine they'd want the server logs, and maybe cross reference some stuff with certain rows from the database tables so they dispatch swat teams to all of our residences in one large coordinated sting operation, all users on every contenent, NARCS of the world UNITE!!! ... but they'd likely not modify anything, except editing out certain things related to their unauthorized presence. Unless they are retarded. kek :p

19. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

But they are retarded....

1 person likes this.
  20. deleted

deleted Visitor

hasnt been any drugs here since 2008..