Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Matt1021, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Matt1021

Matt1021 Members

So today I had a girl over and we decided to have sex, I made sure the condom was on nice and tight. But unfoutnetly I ejackulated prematuraly. I didn't want to be embarrassed by only lasting a few minutes so I decided to keep it in there for a few more seconds, maybe 30 or so. Anyways I usually wouldn't be worried of semen slipping out because the condom was on tight and I was in top so gravity was keeping it down but when I finally pulled it out I saw a very small spot of semen in between the girls stomach and vagina. I looked for holes in the comdom and there was none. Should I get plan B before it is too late? Or is it possible that the semen I saw just leaked out and went onto her stomach not into the vagina. I'm worried and need help quickly before it is too late

2. Lychbane

Lychbane Members

Plan B just in case.

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Tell her and let her decide the risk. Should have done it that moment.

4. Bud D

Bud D Member

Probably best to not have sex with a girl unless you can live with the possiblity of a child. Unfortanetly it takes awhile to get an idea what that experience would be like.

Best of luck!

5. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I hate to be the one to break the news to you but men don't get pregnant. Plan B won't help you if you take it. :) She's totally pregnant. Start picking out names now.