This Weekend Me & My Girl

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Midge_69, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Midge_69

Midge_69 Members

Hay World…..
    So my girl has only very very recently start rolling and she loves the experience of Molly\MD and to cut a long story short has taken our relationship to another level. I had always thought she was to prime and proper to do anything like this and so was a reluctant to tell her about my rolling. But once it came out she was like yes I want to try it.. which took me by shock as I thought she was be very disapproving. So other last few months we have rolled and friends party , on our own (just her and me) and this weekend at a club. Every time she says it’s been unbelievable she has loved the experience, and of course has opened up another world to explore !!…..now she wants to try the liberated lifestyle !! …. My gosh as we say in the UK …or Yeee Haa and you say elsewhere!! :crowngrin: :dizzy2: :dizzy2: [​IMG] :yikes:....comeon rollers!

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Prim. The word is prim.

1 person likes this.
  3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That's fantastic that MDMA has helped you expand your horizons and improved your relationship!

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

They see me rollin, they hatin'

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

You are probably getting it from the Netherlands being in England. It's a good time for MDMA over there. I would probably not want to run into the Dutch mobsters who run it but I do appreciate their work.

6. Asmodean

Why would you run into them in the first place? It all depends on the circumstances I guess but I don't think you have much to worry about if you came across them. Like they don't shoot at everybody right away :p ;)

7. unfocusedanakin

That's true it is unlikely I would run into them.

8. Asmodean

Just don't touch their briefcase :p :D

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I don't know if it's all Dutch, but I was reading Ecstasy data recently and the purity in 2015 has been the highest it's been in nearly a decade.

1 person likes this.
  10. Asmodean

And it was already excellent a decade ago :p Haven't tried any in recent years though. I guess if I would try an xtc pill now I would go with a half at first :D But rather just have some MDMA powder (not looking for speed or nasty shit which often comes with pills)

11. unfocusedanakin

It is because of the deep web I think. It's very easy for people to buy whatever they want and if you don't have the best they will just buy it somewhere else. And it's easy to do that with some high end drug dealers on there. The sort of people who your dealer's dealer goes to. Weed and MDMA are the number 1 and 2 sellers on those sites all the time. Also I think that chemists have found a new way to synthesize it with easier to get chemicals. So it's easier to just MDMA in the first place.