Awesome Hippy Clothing Wishlist

Discussion in 'Clothes' started by Mattekat, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

A place to post all the clothes you wish you could get if money were no object!

I'll start with everything from this etsy shop. I want it all! I did actually order one pair of pants from them but I would like their sweaters and dresses and skirts too!

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PSYDRUID?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar

2. Mattekat

1 person likes this.
  3. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

I'm bookmarking this for later. I love Etsy!

4. Blu3sLady

Blu3sLady Members

Love this topic! I like to buy antique clothing for the lace and silk and then remake them into hippie clothes or hippie purses. Interesting link, Mattekat. I like the look of harem pants on other people but the one pair I used to own was pretty uncomfortable to wear. Probably because I'm so short and they didn't fit properly.

Currently, I'm on the hunt for a very long tapestry coat like the one Stevie Nicks used to wear. I'm probably going to have to make it myself but that level of project is fairly daunting. I'm still beading material for a hippie purse I started making a month ago. Beading a tapestry coat?? Yikes.

I make bluejean maxi skirts pretty easily, though. Cut off some old jeans right at the pockets and add yards of fabric for the skirt. Easy breezy.

1 person likes this.
  5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

Oops... I already have one. ;)

3 people like this.
  6. Blu3sLady

Blu3sLady Members

That's not a tapestry coat but it's a pretty awesome hippie coat. Fringe! hell, yeah

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

1 person likes this.
  8. Mattekat

Aerianne very thing there looks so lovely!

You're in luck terrapin! I am also addicted to etsy, so most things I post will be from there. I like that if I buy something there I probably won't see anyone else wearing it ever. I also like supporting the little guys.

I also want this outfit! I love flared pants and I like that these ones can be really high waisted if you want. The top is also really cute. Actually this whole etsy shop is also amazing, she does a lot of convertible clothing.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/161020939/convertible-jumpsuit-onesie-into-cowl

1 person likes this.
  9. Mattekat

10. Blu3sLady

Blu3sLady Members

MatteKat... I have a couple of palazzo pants that are very similar to that onesy you posted. I found them on Amazon for a fraction of the cost of the one you posted. They are so comfy and look great even on a short person like me.

I like supporting the little guys, too.... but you won't believe the difference in cost. Hopefully, I can get the link to post for you.

Nope.. it won't post.. dammit. Gotta get that new browser running today. Anyway.. just do a search on Amazon for Palazzo pants. Lots of different sellers... all sorts of fabrics.. and the price runs from 12 bucks to around 40 bucks.

The thing about shopping on Amazon is to check and make sure the item of clothing you order isn't made in the Orient... unless you are a very tiny tiny person, the sizing isn't even close. So.. always make adjustments to the sizing of what you order and read all the reviews before you buy.

The money you'd save on buying these pants would leave enough to buy a handmade top on Etsy!

3 people like this.
  11. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

12. Mattekat

So many clothes to drool over rj! I didn't realize a amazon had such a neat collection of tie dyed things, or so many cool pants blueslady!

1 person likes this.
  13. Blu3sLady

Blu3sLady Members

14. Blu3sLady

Blu3sLady Members

15. Blu3sLady

Blu3sLady Members

Holy hippie happy link.

Man, Aeri. I want ALL of this, too. Come on lottery win! Sooo expensive and sooo yummy

1 person likes this.
  16. Aerianne

1 person likes this.
  17. Mattekat

1 person likes this.
  18. Blu3sLady

Blu3sLady Members

this jacket on that site. It says imported which makes me worry about sizing.. but I might have to have that

well dang.. it won't let me share the individual page that jacket is on. Long Lace Jacket (120 bucks.. yikes)

1 person likes this.
  19. Aerianne

The creme and black? That's gorgeous!

1 person likes this.
  20. Mattekat

2 people like this.