Help The Happy Hippy Hostel To Finally Open Its Doors!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by TheHappyHippyHostel, Dec 2, 2015.

1. TheHappyHippyHostel

TheHappyHippyHostel Members

Hello there, everyone!

I am here to ask of you for 5 precious minutes of your life to check out the little piece of paradise we've created over 8 years with much love and dedication, mixed with hard labour.

We need just a little help to finalize the bureaucratic problems we're facing and finally open our doors to the world.

We've got a little crowdfunding campaign going for the cause and we would be eternally thankful if you can check it out, support if you can, or in the least, share it with your friends!

Also, note that we're not asking for charity.. with every donation, you get to come and stay in the hostel as a guest and hopefully leave as friends and family, anytime you choose in the future!

Here is the link:
    http://igg.me/at/happyhippyhostel/x/12283054

Facebook group(if you want to check out more pictures about the place):
    https://www.************/groups/TheHappyHippyHostel/

Please watch the video, before deciding anything.

Attached Files:

• cs.jpg
      cs.jpg
      File size:
      192.1 KB
      Views:
    Toker likes this.
  2. yugogypsy

yugogypsy Member

I can't get into the site but CONGRATULATIONS! I can't help with fundraising but I'll gladly spread word of the place when it opens

Toker likes this.
  3. GeorgeCarlinFan

GeorgeCarlinFan Members

My travel days are over, but I spent a majority of my time overseas in a hostel, so the best of luck... I used to ALWAYS leave DVDs and CDs to help the hostel, but also for my raison d'atre as another way to let people know we had culture at one time, maybe before our birth, but it's there, on YouTube, etc

Toker likes this.
  4. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

I made so many friends staying at hostels around the world.

You have our official approval to spread the word here if you have the time. I like the way you've presented your plan and budget. Probably a few Europeans will take you up on your offer.

Good luck with your project. I see that many have already contributed.