My Prophetic Rastafari Thoughts

Discussion in 'Rastafari' started by swedishippie, Dec 1, 2015.

1. swedishippie

swedishippie Members

earth is a living organism she is alive , she has her own consioussness like u and i and we are apart of that in a way,acting like her braincells. ask yourself, are you a virus breaking down the life and ecosystems, and poisoning the waters and the atmosfere and even poisioning your own bodies and also your emotions with hate and fear. or are you a part of the planets immunsystem? i can see that rasta is a part of the immunsystem of earth, rastas are the peacemakers of humanity and we try to live in harmony with the nature and the animals around us, thats why i dont use chemicals or murder animals to keep my stomach filled because i see that god have given us so many edible plants, we are one, one family of light and race doesnt have anything to do with being a rasta. rasta is for the spirits and the souls that seek righteousness and equality and justice. bob said it!: until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significans then the colour of his eyes. one love, peace and unity. bring the people in bring everyone in you know. Therefore rasta is the future. This is how we evolve to the next stage. this is how we remove the negativity, and remove the mental slavery and remove all the corruptive systems that doesent do any good for us or the planet. we cant really separate humanity by race and stuff, the earth is round and i dont really see any walls, lines or barriers. of course races have history in diffrent part of the planet but i dont think that should decide how we live our future, what if a meteor hit asia should we not let them come here, we can go anywhere we want. the earth and the lands is always moving and changing. we are on this flying ball TOGETHER.

i belive that god is everything, everything thats exist is god, every atom every human every planet and every galaxy in all dimensions is god, nothing exists ouside of god. i see our planet as one little cell in gods body, so lets not make this cell become a cancer, we must heal it and make it functioning as it was ment to be. we are a little piece in the big whole. one is all and all is one. right now earth is infected by evil, we can see stinking smoking cities all around the globe full of sickness and stress. but now the immunesystem has arrived, the rastas are waking up and soon this planet will be healthy and 100% love. right now we are seeing the the fall of babylon they are bringing as many as they can with them creating the lasts wars and tribulations. the earth is now shifting to heart cant you see it?

crystals, human are like crystals on earth, and exactly like a crystal we also send out a vibration in the air and to everything around us depending off what we feel. and all the people together is like one crystal or one consiousness, the planet, the earth, gaia are sensing that overall energy and the collective consioussness of humanity. what vibration will that be? a high vibrational frequency energy of love and joy? or will it be a low frequency of hate and fear`? this is actually how the war on good and evil is functioning, thats why there is programming and manipulating in media, this is why the news are negative and full of fear, this is why especially music are controlled and this is the number one reasons why i think artists like bob marley were shoot at and possible killed later, sickness is a great waepon. music is so powerfull that it can change the frequency of the whole planet. thats why i think albert einstein said that if he was not a physicican and did not what he did he would work with music and sound. when bob marley for example sing live, about thruth, love, peace and unity. people liked it, and imagine the energy frequency the people send out when thousands are listening to him, that feeling of love, joy and unity spread over the globe via the collective counsioussnes, whe are affecting eachother even if we dont know it, we are one. N.A.S.A can record vibrations and sounds from planets, you can actually hear the earth, and the sound can tell if a planet is happy or not, the sound can tell if the life on it are positive or negative. and humanity are a big part of that song if you wanna call it that, we are actually singing together all the time even if we dont know it. what song shall we sing? is happiness a good one? thats why it is so important to be nice and friendly to people. do you know one thing that can change the whole planet or universe even? something called a SMILE and a helping hand!
    Everythinhg is realy vibration frequency and energy. everything around us is build up by atoms. and a atom is really 99.9999% empty space. a atom is really 99.9999% empty space,. that means everything around us is 99.9999% empty space. and i believe our reality is like a radio signal, a low frequency streaming through everything and everyone, and thats whats makes our world, our dimension so hard that it is, thats why we cant go through walls. i wonder what will happen if we turn up the frequensy of our reality, and we can do that with love. because love is high frequency and hate is love frequency. maybe nature spirits exists, maybe thats how somepeople see ghosts. there is actually life ewerywhere in the univere. there is beings out there and even planets that we cant just not see them with our human eyes becouse we dont match their frequensy. thats actually whats happening on our planet and our consioussness right now when we are moving into christconsioussness , we are turning up the volume of the frequency of our reality right now. Babylon can not survive it, they are falling right now, the evil are freaking out, thats why there is so much wars and terrorist attaks and fear propaganda in media right now, moore than ever. soon it will be over love will win and has aldready won.

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

it is a matter of perspective. i would not put a human face on anything because human faces are ugly, they take away from logic, and things have their own 'faces' to begin with and gain nothing from being masked with our own.
    but we do owe consideration to all that begins and ends beyond ourselves. we depend upon the whole of which we are such a tiny part, as to be invisibly insignificant seen from any distance that takes in more then a tiny part of what lies beyond. on our own world we do such terrible damage needlessly. until we venture beyond our own solar system, may we yet grow up before we do, our threat is greatest to ourselves.

3. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

Rastafarianism is that religion that sounds appealing because theres a lot of peace and love talk, smoking the herb and good music, but then you look into it and find all the same misogynistic, racist homophobic bullshit as all the other ones, right?

1 person likes this.
  4. rhedman

rhedman Members

All of this talk of rastafari as an "ism" and all other statements projected at the people as a whole is reckless and inconsiderate, not to mention is on a
    level of undertanding that is mired in one particular mindset that is myopic with another culture. While I do not agree with religious dogma which produces homophobia, I also understand that as religion - which rastafari is not - certainly has played a part in creating the mentality of homophobia and many - probably most - rastafari are on the religious as they align with Haile selassie's judeo-christian pedegree. Some, like myself, are strictly afrocentric in our focus and can see the emperor just as clear and powerful as the religionist. But I digress; the way of rastafari is a emancipating battle against white supremacy and the centuries of misery and degradation of black people under it's hand. Most people looking in have no reference point, no way to really get how that system of first-cause racism has shaped the generational reality of a people - their hopes and their fears. So charges of racism are ridiculous and misaligned. Man and woman runnings in a post slavery/terrorized stasis is an issue that is indeed complex - again, who can walk in the shoes, see the drastic and often tragic thoughts of black men who for centuries were immasculated and made to not be a functional being within working society structure which had chew them up and spit them out with nothing but barriers and beatings perpetually? I know that great strides have been made in rastafari to diminish misogeny and correct the wrongful treatment of women and though we may see things within individuals of any movement or organization that dont speak for the head or principle of the organization. But Haile Selassie was definitively anti-mysogyny and anti-racist, that is the top.

5. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power

RASTAZ = CHRISTIANS WHO DO DRUGZ