Hawaiian Baby Woodrose - Lsa

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by kotty, Nov 11, 2015.

1. kotty

kotty Members

Hey, i ordered 8 seeds online and am planning to take them buy grinding them (3 seeds) then letting them sit in lemon juice for 30 minutes then drinking it.

I've read this is the best method for reduce nausea and stomach pain etc.

Anyone have any advice i.e is this the best method and is 3 seeds to many or not enough to take

Thanks!!

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I just crush the seeds and chase them with Ginger Beer, that works for me in reducing/eliminating nausea. I'd recommend taking 4 seeds at least, you could probably take them all and have a fairly intense trip. The main grievance I have with HBWR seeds is not nausea but vasoconstriction and though I have a limited sample size of HBWR trips to go on, it seems to increase with higher dosage.

3. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Vendors actually sell 8 seeds at a time? Depending on the type of seeds, 3 might do something or nothing. I find these to vary in potency so much so that I like to take at least 10 seeds to make sure I get a dose. That's just me though. 5 should suffice to feel something at least. Follow guerillabedlam's advice with some sort of ginger beer or tea or something to combat nausea. Even though the vasco-constriction is labeled as an undesirable part of the experience, it can have a silly effect on the legs and your coordination which can be a blast! Enjoy.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The only time I tried this I went to a garden store and had a great experience of the over the counter bought seeds. It was not really psychedelic like LSD though. It felt similar to MDMA to me though. I was energized and happy and music sounded great. But there was no visuals or distorted thought patterns.

I just chewed them and swallowed and felt the effects pretty quickly. I do recall a feeling a little nausea for a while but it was nothing worse then the feeling I got from Psilocybin mushrooms. Which for me is a couple minutes and not that bad. I ate several more then 3 but these were garden seeds not meant for what I was doing.

5. theblueman420

theblueman420 Members

Curious as to which seeds I could find locally?

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Morning Glories are more widespread but require the consumption of a couple hundred seeds. A search engine may yield some results.