What Does It Feel Like To Get Fucked In The Ass?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Ringstar, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Dav

Dav Members

I have anal orgasms out of this world when I got fuck in my ass 40 years ago. Past 10 years I get anal orgasms from me and a 7" vibrator.

2. Youngpussy

Youngpussy Members

Iv had a fantasy for a while to get fucked hard in the Arse. We have tried a few times but I backed out before hes dick end got in with how uncomfortable it was. Fast forward to last night I was so horny and told him to just hold onto me and get it in. Oh my god! It was the best feeling I ever had!! Wow he came in me and that sent me over the edge best orgasm I ever had. That's all I have thought about today. We're straight and 23. As he was struggles to get in my ass telling me it was too tight he finally got it in and to hear him moan oh my days makes you feel amazing a full body tingle. I am now in love with anal sex!!!!

3. Dav

Dav Members

So hot. You won't regret it

4. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

if you live near Houston I can fuck you and then you will know what it feels like

5. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Retarded hymen? That won't fuck off?

LOL

Wow.

You're a delicate young thing, aren't ya, Lassie?

Cheers.

6. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

It feels severely painful and it feels like your pooping! It also burns. I've only done it twice and both times I thought I was gonna die lol
    One of the times he put his cock in my pussy and the dildo in my ass and that felt better because having something in my pussy ( which feels amazing) took my mind off the pain in my ass.

7. ChelleBelle831

ChelleBelle831 Members

It feels great! At first it was something that i had to build up to and it did hurt and first. when im in control ( on top reverse) i get tingles everytime. even doggy feels good. It doesnt feel good to everyone but some people it does.

8. SWcouple

SWcouple Members

W-so I'm female, married 20 years to same man. He is my only sexual partner. Several years ago he wanted to try anal. I was apprehensive at first but was willing to try. Let me tell you, it hurt like a son of a gun! So he was cool with not trying it again. Until we began to explore other kinks. We visited our local sex shop and looked at different lubes. Several were for anal play, so I decided to try it again. Well as we got to the checkout counter the clerk working was so cool. She was very open and told us that we really needed to try Shunga lube. It is a topical jelly that temporarily numbs your anal area. It was flavored as well and she let us try it on our tongues. It definitely numbed pretty quick. However she did warn us, only use a little bit because you sure didn't want to hurt your partner when you "went to pound town"! So we brought it home and after fore play, my first orgasm with my huge BBC dildo, my husband rubbed a little of the jelly on my pucker and then lubed himself up. At first he tried fucking me just by hisself in my ass and it was ok, but I still needed to stimulate my clit to get off. But the Shunga gel worked, barely any discomfort. So next time I wanted to try dp with my bbc dildo in my pussy and my hubby in my ass. He was loving this idea as we had never tried it. First he got me good and worked up with my dildo and licking my clit at same time, then he began inserting his dick in my ass slowly. OMG I felt so full! And then when he was fully in, he began fucking me with that huge dick in my pussy and his dick rocking in my ass. I came so hard that I squirted!!! It was great!!!

9. Treesa

Treesa Members

The first few times it was literally excruciating for me and that was with lubricant, now it's pretty much feeling your asshole get stretched and obviously each stroke doesn't do much. For me it's basically I give my husband anal because he wants it it's of no satisfaction.

10. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I love getting anal, its one of my favorite areas to get fucked regularly. We dont use any lube at all. As soon as I know I am getting anal I am ready in a flash.. lol

11. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

It all depends on the man who is giving it to you and the size of his cock, it can be sorta painful, or the best orgasm you have ever ever had

12. BabiBear85

BabiBear85 Members

For me the first time felt just like what it sounds like having something up your bum. Depending on what or who is going up there can determine the amount of discomfort you will go through the first time or so. After that though it can actually become quite enjoyable.

13. I love anal it feels amazing bareback

FrustratedHornball likes this.
  14. bendiguy

bendiguy Member

I finger my own arse, or use a dildo. Feels so nice. I want to get fucked one day. By either s guy or girl with a strap on.

15. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I have yet to enjoy the real thing but have enjoyed pegging and solo dildo play for many years. I think it feels incredible. Stimulating the prostate and spincher, or asshole itself if you will. And just having something big and hard sliding into n and out of you. I cum so much harder after or during a good pounding. I can’t wait for the real thing.

bifus likes this.
  16. bifus

bifus Guest

I'm straight and I like anal stimulation too. Is it weird to be fucked by a guy if you're not attracted to guys? I'd love to try it but it seems like it might be kind of awkward.

17. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

A live cock with a good driver is far far better than any dildo/vibrator. And the experience of offering yourself up to a horny guy with a hard stiff cock and feeling his sexual arousal, feeling him reaching orgasm.......just a very erotic feeling ...I love it

Simon :)

18. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

I’d like to find a guy to play with. Anyone know of any decent sites?

19. canwegroove

canwegroove Member

20. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Amazing. The sensation of fullness is so intense. I'm female so don have a prostate (lil jealous) but when he orgasms inside my ass I feel a shockwave of pleasure up my spine with every pulsating squirt. There are just Sooo many happy needs in there that go wild. There's no anxiety over pregnancy either. That alone is such a thrill.

Tags: