Guys....if A Guy You Knew Asked You This...what Would You Say?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Ringstar, Nov 7, 2015.

1. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

If my best friend asked, my dick would be out in a flash but we're already suck buddies and last time I fucked him too. I have no interest in any other guys though we just enjoy some fun.

Ajr12002 and Mrcurios like this.
  2. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I would have to know you and trust you very very well before I even think about letting you.

FriendlyCock and Happy Guy like this.
  3. Sissybrandy

Sissybrandy Members

I would be kicking my shoes off with pants hot behind! Hell yes suck it!

FWKbi likes this.
  4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

If we knew each other and he mentioned one day that he wanted to suck my cock my answer would depend on how he asked. Just blurting out the offer more than likely gets turned down. If he asked in a more explaining way I might consider it. As many know here on this forum I am not in the least way interested in sex with men. But given the right approach I might let him do it.
    My honest reaction probably would be that I'd be taken aback, even stunned, by the asking knowing the type of friends I have. I would have to weigh the situation carefully before reacting to the question. I know initially I would say no thank you but again it would depend on how the question is posed. A blow job from any age guy wouldn't make a difference whether I accept his offer or turn him down. Going back to how it was proposed would weigh heavily on whether I accept of refuse the offer. If asked in the right manner I might let another man suck my cock. But the possibility is a longshot.

Happy Guy likes this.
  5. drock69

drock69 Members

The answer would be no, and we’d be no longer friends!

6. SergeantStroker69

SergeantStroker69 Members

Suck away, and if I can return the favor even better!

Mrcurios likes this.
  7. newdist

newdist Members

Absolutely ! I have often fantasized about another guy sucking my cock AND if your cock was shaved,cut and average size then i would really consider sucking your cock ! Im easy ! Might even consider swallowing your load !

Muskoka Guy likes this.
  8. Cmlovr

Cmlovr Members

Yep. 99 of my top 100 most pleasurable orgasms have been from guys giving me head.

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Never had it take place with a close friend, but I'd answer, "Only if I can suck yours too".

10. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

Yep...definitely. IA BJ is a BJ. Doesn't matter gender.

11. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

It would depend on how I discern your motives and whether you come across as friendly. My cock would say 'hell yeah'. I've been on bi-contact groups and been hit on, met them and we've sucked each other. It worked OK. It has to all stay private even though my wife is OK with the idea..

12. Constantine666

Constantine666 Members

If you really wanted to suck the cock of a 60 something old geezer, I'd be more than happy to let you. With the proviso that I could suck you off in return.
    I wouldn't mind taking a young man in my mouth. I think that would be a fine first cock to suck

13. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sure, as long as you weren't my idea of an asshole, have fun sucking me off - and get ready to be sucked off, too; why should you have all the fun?

Barefoot Rick and Constantine666 like this.
  14. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

If a stranger asked, probably not, but I have blown strangers. Its about the situation, a friend of mine has brought strangers around and there have been strangers at a party, but a stranger asking on the street not likely.:p

15. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I reckon friends should suck each others cock. It forms Such a bond. Strangers not so much.

Twogigahz, suolsu and Mrcurios like this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Most of the strangers cocks I sucked off became close friends after sucking them off.

17. Travelin’ Man

Travelin’ Man Members

I’d say “Let’s get naked!”

18. Jumper58

Jumper58 Members

Not sure how I would answer, if it was a stranger it would definitely be no. If it was someone that I knew, I might be open to it, lol if I did agree to it, it would be a first for me though.

19. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If it's a guy you know, then he can't be a stranger, can he? Just asking...

Jumper58 and LowHangers like this.
Tags: