Sadness Is......

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by Moonglow181, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Wondering what is wrong with one of your animals....Minxy has been not herself lately....sleeping alot and not much energy and i am starting to worry about her again.....If she dies on me, i am going to be so heart broken. i am already crying.....
    Sadness is losing something or someone you love.

1 person likes this.
  2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hugs, Moonie.

This constant rain is testing my limits regarding depression right now so I'm not going to discuss things make me sad.

I hope Minxy perks up.

1 person likes this.
  3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Sad threads...nahhh

minxy head up puss xxx

1 person likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A bruised banana. =[

5. Moonglow181

Thank you here about Minxy.....She seems better....maybe, since she is not the youngest here, anymore....Crusher is....she was readjusting her self....It was a big adjustment period for all of the household here....and still is.....always is when a new family member is introduced into a household....Minxy is about 3 years old already and Crusher is not quite 8 months old yet even....even though Crusher is bigger, sturdier...Minxy is so tiny and will not grow any bigger......I photographed her yesterday on the bed with Spanky, and it was a rare sight to see....as Minxy never relaxed on the bed before with another cat........Of course, as soon, as i photographed her, she left.....
    She is very smart, though, and is in tune with the household and me......Crusher goes outside for a little while now for a little while in the bright daylight hours with the other cats...I went out to call him in before and got nothing.....but Minxy came along and lead me to the back shed......and stopped...i called Crusher from there and he came...so she knew and showed me. She amazes me all of the time.....
    I do worry about little minxy the most, as she has no teeth from her stomatitis and no strength to fight anything that would attack her, but she can run like the wind, so she has that going for her....and she is clever enough to get away and hide and jump like no other cat here to places where things cannot get at her...She is definitely the most aerobatic cat here......she has an appointment soon with holistic vet, so we will see what is going on with her healthwise then.... :)

See how tiny she is next to Spanky. Spanky is a normal sized cat....

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. Moonglow181

sad song in my head all damn day....:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogoIxkPjRts

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My Mabon is a tiny female like that.

8. themnax

themnax Senior Member

sadness for me is just that there are people who hate logic, consideration and honesty, and teach each other to do so as well.
    it isn't just one religion or ideology. there are several of each which are the most often excuses of course, but even without either there are some people who do so.

sadness for me is that there are laws that say i can't just go out and build what i want to live in and live in it.
    nations that say villages can't be totally autonomous and ruled exclusively by the consent of those who live there.
    that there are nations instead of a world government who's primary role would be to insure that anyone could relocate to any village anywhere in the world they felt like whenever they did.

that there are people who want an infrastructure that destroys the environment rather then protecting it.
    that people seem to think trying to impress each other is somehow more fun then a world were everyplace was strange and different from everyplace else to be interesting to discover and explore.
    even that so many people want to work the same hours on the same days as each other, and want for people to have to be around each other so much more of the time then not.

well i don't claim to represent humanity, and if people want to feel differently, as most people seem to, that's fine.
    i just wish they didn't think they were doing the world a favor to force everyone else to have to.

9. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

Knowing there are people within reach that are hungry, cold and alone.

Eric! and Moonglow181 like this.
  10. Moonglow181

11. Moonglow181

I do love the woman who wanted to give the pigs water, though.

1 person likes this.
  12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

sadness is knowing that you've made other people sad that you never wanted to. sometimes the only viable trade off results in this. but its still sad, and makes me wish there were other ways.
    living in a culture that makes it impossible to be honest with yourself without doing so.

13. Moonglow181

I have pinpointed why my sadness...it is a result from feeling disillusioned......Oh, well....

dis·il·lu·sion·ment

/ˌdisəˈlo͞oZHənmənt/

noun

noun: disillusionment; plural noun: disillusionments

a feeling of disappointment resulting from the discovery that something is not as good as one believed it to be.

14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Is that what that is? Disillusionment.

I hope all is well with all your pets, Moonglow.

15. Moonglow181

Disillusionment is something one can do themselves.....imagining something to be better than it really is and then being disappointed.....wouldn't be the first time.....and probably not the last, either.....

16. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

I'm feelin' ya Moonglow, expectations....disillusionment....disappointment...

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

do you have any idea what happens to a truck if you water 100 pigs right before you load them?...the pigs would be swimming in urine within a half hour...eeing on the pigs below them...that meddling **** deserves every minute in jail.....

I get sad...and mad...when I see people who think they do so much for humanity yet sit in their homes and complain about others....that lady thinks it is so easy to transport pigs why isn't she doing it herself....instead she criticizes others and expects them to live up to her stupid expectations...she is mentally ill

I get sad when I want a ham sandwich and I am out of ham.....

1 person likes this.
  18. Moonglow181

Maybe she should transport you to slaughter without water on a hot day...good way for you to live your last few hours, too...i would think.

What makes your life more valuable than anything else's?

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i edited out your wishes of a horrible death for me to concentrate on the latter part of your post and the game

i can answer that as long as you tell me you cherish the life of a tick

lol.

makes me sad when i hear about kids that get screwed over in life and die young...actual human kids....i could give a shit about piglets

20. Moonglow181

I did not wish anything, so do not put words into my mouth...We do not see eye to eye...best to leave it alone and move along, Rollingalong...You will never change how I feel about things, nor do i expect to change how you feel about things.....You called someone mentally ill that had a heart, and said she should get off her ass or whatever you said to transport pigs and their heavy urine....I doubt she would be transporting anything to slaughter. How do you know what she does with her life if or if she is mentally ill, just because she in not the same breed of person you are.....I said maybe she should transport you the,,,,,blah, blah, blah.....Nevermind....talking to you at all just wastes my precious time.