Native Rights, Pope Francis And The New World Order

Discussion in 'New Age' started by Wahkon, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Wahkon

Wahkon Member

by Thomas Ivan Dahlheimer
    [​IMG]

Because of the historical and contemporary application of the Doctrine of Discovery, an international legal construct that has roots in 15th century papal bulls, native peoples around the world are still being denied some of their most important basic human rights. The United Nations, Vatican and World Council of Churches are currently involved with this native rights justice issue.

Steven T. Newcomb (Shawnee, Lenape) is a world renowned expert on the Doctrine of Discovery. Mr. Newcomb is a columnist for Indian Country Today Media Network (ICTMN), the world largest Indian news source. He often writes ICTMN articles about the Doctrine of Discovery (DOD), or, as it is sometimes called, the Doctrine of Christian Discovery (DOCD). ICTMN occasionally posts a selective comment or two on its articles. Most of my submitted comments are selected and posted. A lot of my comments are on Newcomb's articles.

Mr. Newcomb had some input in the drafting of a resolution that Representative Dean Urdahl asked me to write during a meeting with Dakota tribal leaders near the Minnesota State Capital. Urdahl edited and introduced my resolution to the legislature. It contains a statement about the Doctrine of Discovery.

The UN Permanent Forum On Indigenous Issues, World Council of Churches, U.S. Episcopal Church, U.S. United Methodist Church, and thirteen Catholic groups (including Pax Christi International), etc., have repudiated the Doctrine of Christian Discovery. And more and more churches and organizations are being added to the list as this global movement progresses and moves forward.

This global movement's mission is to rectify the injustices caused by the Doctrine of Discovery. I believe that when the DOD based, current UN international legal construct is replaced with a new international legal construct that justly ends the legalized dehumanization of native peoples, this global paradigm shift, or, compete transformation of the world, will fulfill the Bible prophecy concerning the establishment of the end-times "antichrist" New World Order.

There will be a New World Order with a one world religion and world government, and, according to the Bible, this one world religion will not be the Christian religion. Archbishop Javier Lozano Barragan, a former president of a pontifical council, called the UN led "global ethic movement" an "eco-religion." He said "it manifests itself as a new spirituality that supplants all religions, because the latter have been unable to preserve the ecosystem." I believe that the United Nations' "eco-religion" will be the one world religion.

The UN's "eco-religion" stems from the "Gaia Hypothesis," which James Lovelock, a world renowned scientist and futurist, offered as a new paradigm shift, a shift from viewing nature as a machine, which is a materialist paradigm, to viewing our Earth, named Gaia, as a living organism with a self regulating consciousness. The UN's 1992 Earth Summit began with a gathering centered around a long-ship named "Gaia".

The Pontifical Council For Culture & Pontifical Council For interreligious Dialogue jointly produced a Roman Catholic document about the New Age Movement. It is titled, "Jesus Christ The Bearer Of The Water Of Life," and subtitled: A Christian reflection on the "New Age". When presenting a New Age belief and referring to the "Earth"/Gaia, the document states: The Earth's executive agent is the human race as a whole, and the harmony and understanding required for responsible governance is increasingly understood to be a global government, with a global ethical framework.

The mission of the New Age movement is to (1.) establish a United Nations global government to save, preserve and protect the Earth ecologically, and (2,) unite the world by blending the world's religions together and bringing them under the umbrella of the United Nations, in the form of a new Earth-based, New Age UN eco-religion that all people will embrace. This movement to establish a New World Order has been progressing and moving forward for many years - and I prophesy that it will soon, with Divine assistance, be accomplished.

A joint document issued by the Pontifical Council for Culture & Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue quotes a former pope, Pope John Paul II, who warned with regard to the "return of ancient Gnostic ideas under the guise of the so-called New Age: We cannot delude ourselves that this will lead toward a renewal of religion. It is only a new way of practicing gnosticism.

I believe that the "antichrist" New World Order will not actually be antichrist, but it will be opposed to Christianity and its adherents will practice, New Age Gnostic religious syncretism within a new Earth-based global spirituality -- in effect, a one-world religion, an eco-religion or Gaian religion that will support the United Nations' sustainable development, environmental goals.

During a one-on-one meeting with Father Erich Rutten, the Chair of the Commission on Ecumenism and Interreligious Affairs for the Archdiocese of Minneapolis and Saint Paul, a meeting that was mostly about the Doctrine of Christian Discovery, I briefly spoke about Constance Cumbey, a renowned author and speaker whose best-selling book, "Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow," offered the first major criticism of the New Age movement from a Christian perspective. At the time, I informed Fr. Rutten that in a blog post about me Cumbey wrote that I am "closely affiliated" with the world renowned Reverend Matthew Fox.

The Pontifical Council for Culture & Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue both portray Fox as a New Ager. In their on-line document about the New Age Movement, one of Fox's books is listed on a page entitled, Some New Age books. Cumbey believes that Fox is "the best known New Age apostate from Catholicism," and she once suggested, a few decades ago, that he was most likely the Antichrist of the end-times.

In a recent blog post Cumbey states that Pope Francis mentioned four people by name in his speech to Congress, and that one of them was Thomas Merton. In this same post Cumbey wrote: "Merton was one of Matthew Fox's early mentors!" During my one-on-one meeting with Fox, he made a connection with me, Merton and himself. Cumbey and a number of other renowned writers who prognosticate that the New Age movement is the end-times "antichrist" movement have Merton high on their list of Christianity's worst enemies.

In the comment section of Cumbey's blog post about me she wrote that her and Lee Penn, a Christian author of a popular book about the New Age Movement, were going to be talking about me on her radio program. In the comment section Cumbey also stated that she and Penn believe that "I had read their books" and that I had "reverted everything" and that "everything they warned against" I believe is "something positive and wonderful for the world."

The United Religions Initiative (URI) is a global grassroots interfaith network and organization that is affiliated with the United Nations and also modeled after the UN. Not long after Bishop Swing, the Founder of this organization, received Matthew Fox into the Episcopal church as a priest, Lee Penn wrote: "The interfaith movement, including the URI, is being promoted by globalist and New Age reformers who favor erosion of national sovereignty, marginalization of traditional religions, establishment of 'global governance', and creation of a new, Earth-based 'global spirituality' -- in effect, a one-world religion. Therefore, the URI and the interfaith movement are poised to become the spiritual foundation of the New World Order." Cumbey and Penn "warn against" this. I believe it is "something positive and wonderful for the world."

As previously stated, Pope John Paul II warned that the "return of ancient Gnostic ideas under the guise of the so-called New Age" would "lead toward a renewal of religion."

I am a New Age Gnostic "Christian" religious syncretist who is promoting "a renewal of religion," a totally different gospel of Jesus Christ. Helena Blavatsky (1831 - 1891) is the Mother of modern Theosophy & the New Age Movement." The world renowned psychological theorists Carl Jung (1875 - 1961), is the Father of Neo-Gnosticism & the New Age Movement. He said that Blavatsky's Theosophy was pure Gnosticism in Hindu dress. The New Age Gnostic religion is similar to Hinduism and it is totally different than traditional Christian orthodoxy. And New Age Gnosticism is not a pantheist religion, as some Christian authors claim.

Carl Jung wrote: "Brahman [the Hindus Supreme Being] therefore must signify the irrational union of the opposites - hence their final overcoming...The Indian (Brahman-Atman teaching) conception teaches liberation from the opposites...To the oriental, good and evil are meaningfully contained in nature, and are merely varying degrees of the same thing." Like those who adhere to most Eastern religions, the Gnostic, in accordance with the Gospel of Philip, joins opposites, rising beyond them to total unity beyond the world.

Brahman is beyond the world and worthy of worship, and Brahman currently has a duel nature. For a very long time Brahman has been emanating a lesser being named Brahma. Brahma is nature, the world soul and Gaia or Mother Earth and is less than worthy of worship. The New Age Gnostic religion is not a pantheist religion, wherein God is believed to be only in the world and manifesting as the world.

Carl Jung differentiated between two forms of spiritual light: lumen dei, the light proceeding from the spiritual realm of a transcendent God, and lumen naturae, the light hidden in matter and the forces of nature.

My belief is that modern-day scientific discovery has proven that the historic, Christian gospel of Jesus Christ is a false gospel, and that the ancient Gnostics' gospel of Jesus Christ was true. They believed, and modern-day New Age Gnostics believe, that the Old Testament "God" (Yahweh) is, to some extent, deceptive, and that the Ultimate Supreme Being, or Jesus's God, is, according to the Gnostic Gospels, trustworthy and holy. I believe that some of the scriptures in the New Testament are inspired by Jesus' God (known as Brahman in the Hindu scriptures) and that others were inspired by Yahweh, a lesser "God", who is not totally pure, is deceptive, and known as Brahma in the Hindu scriptures.

I believe in Sri Yukteswar's teaching - as presented in Paramahansa Yogananda's book, Autobiography of a Yogi: "Jesus meant, never that he was the sole Son of God, but that no man can attain the unqualified Absolute, the transcendent Father beyond creation [Brahman], until he has first manifested the 'Son' or activating Christ Consciousness within creation [Brahma]. Jesus, who had achieved entire onenness with that Christ consciousness, identified himself with it inasmuch as his own ego had long since been dissolved."

[​IMG]

I believe that Jesus was identifying with creation, or the universe, when he said "the only way to the Father is through me." We have to first become one with the finite universe, or, go through the universe, before we can become one with the "transcendent Father beyond creation." I believe that like Buddha, Krishna and enlightened Sufi, Jesus had the ability to experience himself as the universe and that he also had the ability to transcend that experience and experience Himself as one with the infinite "Father."

Romans 8:21 says: "...the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption." And the Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church conformingly says: "Jesus came to restore creation to the purity of its origins" (CCC, n. 2336).

In respect to this scripture and Catholic dogma based on it, St. John of Damascus wrote: "The creation of all things is due to God, but corruption came in afterwards due to our wickedness...For God did not make death, neither does He take delight in the destruction of living things" (Wisdom 1:13). But death is the work rather of man, that is, its origin is in Adam's transgression." And St. Basil the Great wrote: "...it is customary for vultures to feed on corpses, but since [before "Adams transgression"] there were not yet corpses, nor yet their stench, so there was not yet such food for vultures. But all followed the diet of swans and all grazed the meadows...such was the first creation ['it was pure'], and such will be the restoration after this."

Modern-day science teaches us that there had been three and a half billion years of death and corruption on earth before the first humans came forth on earth. The dinosaurs came into existence around 200 million years ago and they became extinct about 66 million years ago. When they died off there were a lot of corpses on the face of the earth - and this occurred tens of millions of years before the first humans came forth on earth. Therefore, "the creation can not be restored to the purity of its origins."

Long before evolution was scientifically discovered, the ancient Gnostics believed that the physical creation was, to some extent, corrupt from its origins, and that it was never "pure," and that, therefore, it could not be "restored to the purity of its origins."

The contemporary promotion of the Nag Hammadi Gnostic texts as the only valid expression of early Christianity, coupled with the promotion of the modern Gnositc expression of Christianity as the only scientifically valid expression of Christianity, are being promoted, not as a "reformation": but rather as a profound revisionism of Christian history leading to a major theological revolution...a revolution that, I believe, will lead to the conversion of the masses of people now lost in anti-science, contemporary mainline Christianity.

There is a website named America Survival. It promotes a lot of the Cumbey/Penn Biblical worldview. On this website, Cliff Kincaid, a Roman Catholic, conducts weekly televised-interviews with guests. A couple of weeks ago, he interviewed Cumbey and he later was on Cumbey's radio program. They have been talking about Pope Francis' recent Encyclical Laudato si' and the UN/Vatican environmental collaboration topic. Cumbey suggested in her most recent interview with Kincaid that Pope Francis' environmental encyclical largely promotes the evolutionist mysticism of Fr. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin and that it even goes a little further and promotes Rev. Matthew Fox's creation spirituality worldview.

Rev. Matthew Fox states in his article, Pope Francis's Encyclical and the Coming of Age of Creation Spirituality , that, "It is clear from this walk-through of Pope Francis' new encyclical that creation spirituality is alive and well in today’s Vatican.

Cumbey recently equated Pope Francis' proposed system of global governance to solve the climate change crisis with the UN's planned for New Age system of global government. When referring to the Pontiff's proposed global governance system, Cumbey prognosticated, "wouldn't the system warned of in Revelation 13 fill the bill here?". Rev. 13 "warns" of a coming "antichrist" New World Order.

Kincaid recently interviewed Cornelia R. Ferreira, a renowned Catholic traditionalist, or anti-progressive, who believes and teaches, like a lot of other traditionalists, that since Vatican II the popes and other bishops who have embraced Vatican II's ecumenism and interreligious affairs mission are heretics who are helping the UN to usher in the coming "antichrist" New World Order.

Kincaid has an article by Arnaldo Xavier da Silveira, a traditionalist Catholic, posted on his American Survival website. The article is titled, The Mysticism of the Papal Encyclical on Climate Change. A few excepts from the article read:

(1.) In several places, the Encyclical deals with the earth, nature, and the environment as if they were rational beings: "This sister [the earth] now cries out to us because of the harm we have inflicted on her by our irresponsible use and abuse of the goods with which God has endowed her."

(2.) The Encyclical says: "t is true that we Christians have at times incorrectly interpreted the Scriptures, ..." By saying that the Scriptures were "sometimes" incorrectly interpreted, it is suggested that the classical doctrine on man's dominion over nature has stemmed from incorrect understandings in days past.

(3.) Nowhere does the Encyclical mention man as king of creation, but rather insists on deposing him from that condition....the Encyclical presents man, not as the master of nature, of the sensible world, a condition which man uses to give glory to God, but virtually reverses that order by placing him not as master but as the servant of sensible nature, to which he must submit and which he must obey.

As previously stated, for a very long time God (or Brahman) has been emanating a lesser god named Brahma. Brahman emanated, or brought forth from within Itself, Brahma, a conscious and intelligent being-manifested as a pure spiritual universe. The material world was created by this lesser god corrupting itself or the pure spiritual universe. Sensible nature is a corruption of the pure spiritual universe. When the pure spiritual universe became corrupted this brought "sensible nature" into existence. Therefore, the lesser god (Brahma) is nature, the world soul and Gaia or Mother Earth.

When people believe in, worship and serve the god who created the material world, this lesser god deceives them. When people believe in, worship and serve the greater God, the lesser god, who is not worthy of worship, does the will of God and helps them on their spiritual journey.

After recently referring to his "God", whom he believes is the "ultimate source of life," Pope Francis proclaimed that "the earth" is "a source of life for the entire human family." The UN's New Age people who embrace aspects of panentheism (associated with Brahman) and aspects of pantheism (associated with Brahma) believe in and promote a religious syncretism that honors Mother Earth "as a source of life."

A New Age belief: The world soul, named Gaia, is generally not accorded the status of being the Ultimate Source of life, or God, but might be, as stated by David Spangler, one of the founding figures of the modern New Age movement, "looked upon as a great angelic or archangelic being presiding over the well being of the world, or as the gestalt, the wholeness of all the lives and patterns that manifest upon, and as, the earth."

James Lovelock stated: "What if Mary [the Catholic Church's Mother Mary] is another name for Gaia?" Catholics believe that Mary "presides over the well being of the world" and they also believe that they "must submit" and "obey" her. I believe that Lovelock suggested that Mary is one with Mother Earth, personifies Earth, and that she is, in unison with Mother Earth, ecologically presiding over the well being of the world.

In their joint document about the New Age the Pontifical Council For Culture & Pontifical Council For interreligious Dialogue wrongly state that the New Age religion is "explicit pantheism". A minority of "New Agers" embrace pantheism. However, as Spanger and Lovelock have suggested, the majority of New Agers embrace aspects of both panentheism and pantheism.

The UN's New Age people who embrace aspects of both panentheism and pantheism believe that because nature and the earth have been, to some extent, corrupt from their origins (and are temporary), they, therefore, not being equal to God who is perfect and eternal, are not to be worshiped.

Prior to the Pontiff's visit to the U.S., Cumbey posted three blog posts about the UN/Vatican environmental collaboration topic. Two of those posts are titled: "Why do THESE [Vatican Declaration] make me think of THAT [Rev. 13]?!" and "Looks as if UN/Vatican Collaboration on Climate Change is 'Done Deal' ."

In Cumbey's second post about the Pontiff's new environmental mission, she provides a link to an article by Mary Jo Anderson, a renowned Catholic writer and speaker, who has been a frequent guest on "Abundant Life," an EWTN global Catholic television program, and her "Global Watch" radio program is heard on EWTN radio affiliates nationwide. In her post, Cumbey wrote: I had talks about it [this topic] in the past and she [Anderson] agreed with my analysis: Earth Worship was definitely where they were headed. The link in Cumbey's post goes to Anderson's 2002 article, Neo Gnostics at the End of the Age. Three paragraphs from the article are presented below.

(1.) [The Roman Catholic Church's] opposition to the [UN's] globalist agenda make the Church a target for subversion. If the atheist [or New Age] worldview is to triumph, it must first rid itself of the Catholic Church. Or better yet, control the massive international organization from within and use its influence and institutions—schools, nursing homes, hospitals, universities—to serve the new world order. The Catholic Church is coveted by the globalists: Substitute a new age, neo-pagan syncretism in place of authentic doctrine, and the world falls into their pocket.

(2.) New Age troops rejoice that America is returning to its indigenous antecedents where "native spirituality" is "naturally" overtaking the flaccid Christian remnant—it is all part of their cyclical view of history. The natural (feminine, gentle) religion of the earth is reasserting itself over the (masculine war-like) dogmatic creeds, claim its proponents: The Age of Aquarius must be embraced; its turn of the cosmic wheel is upon us.

(3.) The new order is a Brave New World of total control: spiritual control (Peace Summit) population control (United Nations' Cairo, Beijing and Earth Summit) environmental control (UN Sustainable Development and Kyoto Protocol to preserve the planet and guarantee "freedom from pollution") to insure "species protection," (UN bio-diversity treaty) "food security" (UN Food Summit) genetic control (no genetically imperfect mommy and daddy—their off-spring will be a drain on the universal health care) thought control (UN mandated educational standards--can't allow the old faith or old freedoms to be taught). Totalitarian utopias envision an utterly perfect world where "peace" is insured by state control of every facet of life.

To some extent, ancient Neoplatonic paganism was a syncretized part of ancient Gnosticism. Therefore, in respect to Neoplantonicism, neo-pagan syncretism is a part of New Age Gnostic religious syncretism. However, pagan Earth-Goddest worship that is found in many ancient pagan religions is not a part of New Age Gnostic religious syncretism.

In the above paragraph labeled (1.) Anderson wrote, "Substitute new age, neo-pagan syncretism [including Earth-Goddest worship] with authentic Catholic doctrine and the world falls into their pocket." She would have gotten that sentence right if she would have wrote: Substitute new age, religious syncretism - whose adherents honor Mother Earth, but do not worship her - in the place of false Catholic doctrine and the world falls into the UN's New Agers' righteous hands.

The United Nations proactively seeks to build a one world religion and world government. I believe that the Roman Catholic Church will abandon its old scientifically outdated, false dogmas (doctrines) and replace them with new age, syncretic religious doctrines, and in so doing, establish a new church. And I believe that this "new church" will give its full support for the UN's plan and actions to establish a new world order - and that its support will enable the UN to quickly establish the New World Order.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Who are you exactly?