What Is The Correct Way To Measure A Penis? Bpel Vs Nbpel

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Tom155, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Tom155

Tom155 Member

This is bone pressed erect length.

(links are somewhat NSFW, diagrams)

BPEL

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Erect_penile_length_(Bone_pressed).png

vs

NBPEL = non-bone pressed erect length

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/31/Erect_penile_length_(Non_bone_pressed).png

With BPEL method I can squeeze out an extra half an inch of penis size. Is this my actual penis size? Is this how most people measure their penis?

I'm still well below the average even with the BPEL method but I'd feel alot better about myself with an extra half an inch.

2. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Just get it hard, measure it and add a couple inches for ego...

2 people like this.
  3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

the best way to get the most accurate measurement is to get hard, then stretch it out as far as possible, tie a string around the base nice and tight, then use a straight razor and cut it off as close to the base as possible and then measure.
    If measuring for the purpose of posting on a forum then add 8" inches.

1 person likes this.
  4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Getting over your insecurities is the best thing you can do for your self, and any present or future sexual partners.

Some females may be turned on by a big dick as a dominance symbol. A big dick may have an easier time jostling a woman's cervix, but average-sized dicks can do that too in deep positions, such as forchette.

Most of the nerves in the vagina are in the first 4 inches, so as long as your dick is at least that long, dick size presents little to no mechanical obstacle to your ability to generate physical pleasure in a woman during vaginal intercourse (aka fucking).

Obsessing about your dick measurement can rob you and your partner of enjoying and being emotionally present during sex. Please just stop worrying about it.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

the correct way to measure a penis is to stick it in a female and see how she reacts.

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

7. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Which ever method gets the largest result.

Whenever someone (non-medical setting) mentions a specific penis length, I always assume that it is the longest length that they could measure.

In the OP's case, if the 1/2 inch makes him feel good, then that 1/2 inch has served its purpose and is, therefore, correct.

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you measure a penis by how much money it makes

1 person likes this.
  9. ss9214

ss9214 Members

I would definitely go with NBPEL. I too get about another inch added on to my size but I rather be under average and use a more fair way of measuring which I believe NBP is.

10. Biwing

Biwing Member

BPEL is the one that provides the best actual measurement as the NBPEL is subjected to the amount of fat in the mons above the penis.

When deeply penetrating a vagina, the mons of both partners are pressed together tightly, thus the amount of the penis inserted is the same as the BPEL measurement.

All of my measurements are using the BPEL.

11. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

[​IMG]

12. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Exaggeratedly?

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ i suppose it can make a significant difference where you're sticking it in her too.

14. bumpy52

bumpy52 Members

I'm going with BPEL; I figure that's how far I can push it in.

15. Uncut

Uncut Members

With a ruler