Favorite Places To Be Barefoot At?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Ms.S, Oct 28, 2015.

1. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

my favorite places are two Renaissance Festivals here in Texas, Texas Renaissance Festival (just north of Houston) in the fall and Sherwood Forest Faire (just east of Austin) early spring both great to barefoot at but oddly enough few actually go barefoot to them.

2. Barefootgreg

Barefootgreg Members

The redwood hiking trails

1 person likes this.
  3. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

Yes...did the Redwoods barefoot. Nice soft and squishy trail and comes out on an isolated beach. Yummy!

4. Sora

Sora Members

In soft squishy mud, without a doubt. Really anywhere I can get my feet dirty is great for me C:

1 person likes this.
  5. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

The moon.

6. DJammies

DJammies Members

Some has mentioned the beach. I think I would go with that also.

7. ohiodel

ohiodel Member

I really like being barefoot at the hair salon, I find it so relaxing, also at the movies, especially the newer theaters with the leather reclining seats. I work a part time job at a hotel as as desk clerk at night, I spend a lot of time behind the counter barefoot, I sometimes venture from behind the counter to tidy up the lobby area shoeless and haven even delivers extra pillows, ect... to guest rooms barefoot. My Manager doesn't seem to mind as she has seen me barefoot and never said anything negative about it. I did have a female guest a few months ago that would come to the morning breakfast barefoot which was okay with me. She did mention that she thought it would be okay since I was always barefoot when she was a guest. I didn't think a lot of guest noticed but apparently she did.

8. DJammies

DJammies Members

A hair salon huh...hmm. Sounds interesting. Haven't really heard or thought of that before. Any other specifics why, if I may ask?

...plus I have a hair appointment next week too. ;P

9. ohiodel

ohiodel Member

It is very relaxing, especially at the hair wash stations and my salon has really nice textured tile floors that feel amazing under foot especially in the summer time when it is hot outside and the tiles and nice and cool to bare feet. Also I usually go to my hair appointments after my day time job so usually the only shoes I would have with me would be heels and I am not spending an additional two hours in heels that I don't have to.

10. BarefootInTheCity

BarefootInTheCity Members

Huh. I thought this forum was simply for people who like to be barefoot. But I've noticed that there seem to be a lot here with a "black sole" fetish. Is this a fetish forum and I'm just not aware of it?

11. BarefootInTheCity

BarefootInTheCity Members

To answer the OP, though, I don't know if it's my favorite, but anywhere that has nice feeling stone tile is always a nice place to be barefoot.

1 person likes this.
  12. barefoothippie

barefoothippie Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Might sound strange but I like hiking barefoot. I'm not really into going into stores and restaurants just to draw attention to my feet and try to "school" people about laws regarding barefeet. It's more fun for me to go somewhere in nature and be natural!

Barefoooter and goodearth like this.
  13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]?

1 person likes this.
  14. ffjeans

ffjeans Member

I love to fly barefoot, and walking through airport terminals barefoot is an exhilarating experience, the floor textures and temperature changes make it interesting.

My soles don't get very dirty though, as most airport floors are kept clean.