Mmf Threesome With Wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Countryguy127, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dickiea584

dickiea584 Banned

Showed my wife pics to my business partner and he hinted to love to invite us to dinner then handing out to his hotel room so you know the rest by all mean.Same thing,she was a little hesitant at first but said she would consider doing it even she didn't meet him yet unfortunate we didn't go for it and the guy left.But he insisted us to stay in his home rather than check in the hotel if we ever have chance to pass by....my wife agrees to do that too someday.

Deejay88 and jmadre like this.
  2. rick181au

rick181au Guest Lifetime Supporter

As for "There is nothing better than a silky creampie-coated pussy. where I can stick my dick into" I agree 100% mate.

regina73, blahblahxz and Deejay88 like this.
  3. Jty1220

Jty1220 Members

I wish my wife would be down for a MMF. maybe one day in the future.

Deejay88 likes this.
  4. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Being married for 38 yrs we have experienced some fun times in the bedroom, back in collage we both discovered we enjoyed multiple partners in the sack. That being said we have one guy who we play with on a weekly basis. Every Friday afternoon we get together for our 3some fun. The wife loves the attention that 2 men give her and us boys are unrestricted meaning we commonly suck each others cocks as well.

5. The best place to meet other men for a wife is at a nudist resort. Check out the closest one. Nudism I must add is not about sex but sex does happen and one can meet someone face to face and develop a friendship.

6. It is an extremely stimulating experience. It helps to have good ejaculation control like through edging.

7. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Have had several mfm with my wife and a friend of ours and at times just my wife and my friend only.......

8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I love sharing her now.....so does my wife of course.... : )

9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

She spends the night with him often if she could get pregnant she would have gotten pregnant long ago........

jmadre, regina73 and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Based on what you state you don't watch. Does she allow sexual intercourse with you?

jmadre likes this.
  11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

lol...

12. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Our 3somes are something we both look forward too. Our 38 yr marriage has been filled with lots of fun sexual exploits. But 1st I must admit that I Travel frequently for my job and when I'm away our 3some partner often services the wife when I'm not home. so his cock is no stranger to her. Our 3 somes are unique and fun, sometimes I come home to her freshly soiled pussy full of his cum. Even though she knows I'm coming home she loves greeting me with a soaked cum filled pussy. She knows it drives me fucking insane when I finger her wet **** and find his cum there. It tiggers the animal in me and I litterly fuck her so hard she screams. when both of us guys are there her little 5'6 130 lb body gets rode hard and deep. Trust me when both of ou cocks are in her pussy and ass she wipers like a whore as we pound away. absolutely the most fun you can have in bed.

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

wow..............

14. regina73

regina73 Members

my first wife wanted to have a baby with another man because he was blond and had blue eyes. iwas ok with it wanted to watch but he wouldn't do it. some time later she did get preganant not sure whose. never asked and she was on the pill. next day after she told me she said she was having an abortion. made a mistake in never asking questions

15. regina73

regina73 Members

later on we did have 2 of are own. but still would liked to see her with someone elses maybe even an interracial one

jmadre likes this.
  16. JM01

JM01 Members

Just be aware that there’s a difference between an MMF and an MFM. If you’re not bisexual, steer clear of saying you want an MMF!

jmadre likes this.
  17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Oh there is a difference in MMF and MFM sex.....alright. ...lol

jmadre likes this.
  18. JM01

JM01 Members

An important difference! Lol

jmadre likes this.
  19. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

If your not Bi stay away from MMF.......

jmadre likes this.
  20. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

After a couple of MFMs with our straight friend, my wife entertained the idea of a MMF. COOL! Unfortunately we couldn’t find a suitable partner. :(
    We role played with her strap on and she eventually lost interest in the idea. Although my interest was still alive and well I didn’t push it. After a couple more MFMs she stopped those too. The last few years she’s lost all interest in me or sex. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.