Mmf Threesome With Wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Countryguy127, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerri

Kerri Members

Shoot me a message - it's foo much to type here

Edward V likes this.
  2. Robert B

Robert B Members

3. Robert B

Robert B Members

This is my wife's and my situation now. She's 24 and was raised a Baptist. We have a good friend who's older that we both trust.
    She's never been with anyone else but me, Ben has had a couple of kissing sessions with Becky, and she's weakening.
    I think it will be beautiful when Becky let's him make .

Lovnflman, jmadre and joker69 like this.
  4. Robert B

Robert B Members

It happened Friday night!

Edward V, BoyToy69 and Deejay88 like this.
  5. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

Can we get some details

Robert B likes this.
  6. Robert B

Robert B Members

We waited till our daughter was asleep, and went to our bedroom. Becky changed into her black negligee, she was pretty scared. I was the only man she's ever had.
    Ben started kissing her, and got undressed. Becky gasped when she saw his penis, started crying a little.
    I kissed her and told her how much I love her. I helped her lie on her back, Ben ate her, that turned us both on!
    Then, he mounted her, slowly got his head into her, then went in her in two strokes, started making love. Becky was real emotional, so was I. Ben kept telling her he loved her.
    Then he got in as deep as he could, shot a big load into her. Sge was trembling. There was so much love in that room.
    He did it again twice that night. On Saturday, she rested and had a hot bath. She had a hard time getting Ben's come out of her. Ben had never spent the night, and I think our daughter suspected something. She lives Ben, though. Becky's happy, there was nothing cheap or dirty about it.

Ray Roberts, BoyToy69 and Deejay88 like this.
  7. Edward V

Edward V Members

how did you choose the friend or partner?

8. Robert B

Robert B Members

He's a friend of ours from church. He's been coming to see Becky regularly. He's like a second husband to her now.

joker69 and Deejay88 like this.
  9. Edward V

Edward V Members

that must have been amazing!!

joker69 likes this.
  10. Robert B

Robert B Members

There was so much love in the room that night! Ben can really pleasure her, he's bigger than me.
    Becky really loves him. She's 24, and this is a new experience for her. Shes heavy, and has always had self esteem issues because of that.

joker69, Edward V and Deejay88 like this.
  11. Bnevis

Bnevis Members

I'd like to help you out

RudyOnTheGo, Deejay88 and joker69 like this.
  12. Robert B

Robert B Members

Ben is becoming a second husband for her. She's really happy.

Deejay88, joker69 and Edward V like this.
  13. RudyOnTheGo

RudyOnTheGo Newbie

Personally, after being married for 20 years, understand that I love my wife dearly and would not ever give her up ever…….but, after many years I found myself thinking how would it feel to see my wife pleasing another man (of my choice) and thinking what it must be like to hear her moan and scream with ecstacy in knowing that she is being pounded by another cock deep in her.

We finally decided after talking about it for many months that we would try it. I’ll tell you that seeing my wife with her legs spread wide open and in the air, it really turned me on and made me really horny just watching her getting fucked and seeing her facial expressions that it made me cum immediately after 15 minutes the first time. The guy then put her on all fours and gave it to her really good from behind. She glanced my way and asked that I hold her hand then wanted to give me head as she was getting pounded. So now we were spitroasting my wife.

It is so hot watching your wife taking 2 cocks at the same time. She came so many times and assured me that she enjoyed it, but not as good as me. Just the thrill of her getting different dick (with my permission) made it exciting to see her enjoying it. She became this different person, a nympho, slutty and nasty.

I would say to talk about it and make sure you two will be okay after the fact. We are considering doing it again, just haven’t found the right person for the next encounter. I’m even seeking a woman for her first female fun.

Ray Roberts and Deejay88 like this.
  14. Robert B

Robert B Members

Now Becky is pregnant, and she's pretty sure Ben is the daddy!

Deejay88 likes this.
  15. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Are you still allowed to fuck her?

Deejay88 likes this.
  16. Robert B

Robert B Members

Yes, its brought us closer together.

17. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Are y’all going to try some 3some fun?

18. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Why do you keep repeating this nonsense in multiple threads? It was bad enough to read your fantasy nonsense in the thread you started, but to have it repeated time after time in unrelated threads is way too much.

19. Python 8

Python 8 Members

And that's the way it's supposed to be ! Glad you enjoyed it .

Lovnflman likes this.
  20. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

The guy has issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.