Men's Love Songs Compared To Women'

Discussion in 'Musicians' started by I'll Be Waiting, Oct 26, 2015.

1. I'll Be Waiting

I'll Be Waiting Guest

Which are better:

Men's love songs towards women or women's love songs about men? Or should I say why are men's love songs about women so much better?

2. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

I don't like overly sopping lyrics (You know the type,I cant live without you etc?lol)so I tend to listen to more guys love songs than womens(Im female btw).Some guys love songs can be abit nauseating as can womens.

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Men's.
    They sang it all from a through z. I rather hear them and if I want to express how I feel at times, it is much easier to find the song sung by a male....sometimes I want to make clear... That is how I feel or what I am thinking... Can be odd playing a song sung by a male for a male, though. :d
    I don't love as many female songs.
    There aren't as many.... Could be why, too.

1 person likes this.
  4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I guess what I really mean is that my list of favorite songs is endless, and most of them are sung by males. I do have favorite female singers and songs, too, but it is harder to remember what they are at times.
    I will be back in awhile to add to the Bowie thread. My phone cannot get to the reply area on any music threads.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Yes This is a love Song !! one of the best ( I love it )

" chronologically I know your Young But when you kissed me in the club you bit my Tongue "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKqZZg2U6t4&feature=youtu.be

6. morrow

morrow Visitor

Because men live on a different planet and would love even the end to be so perfect..lol..yes, mens are better

love this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkA4xcIAvuw

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I think in the 60's ad 70's music clearly Men's love songs were better, some examples of my favorite:

http://youtu.be/cqkwykA4iFw

http://youtu.be/fxAiUq8yn34

I'm not so sure about contemporary music though, I feel like women love songs have improved and men love songs are not quite the same, like a lot of them outside of rap, which often can be obscene, have more of a desperate feel to them now or something.

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I may like more love songs sung by men (simply because overall I prefer male vocals a little bit more) but that doesn't mean the best ones can still be from women. Troy by Sinead O'Connor comes to mind.

9. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Women's songs for women are also awesome.

The world isn't all het.

10. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I saw a comedian years ago talking about the difference between mens and womens sexuality and he used the song "I Touch Myself" by Devynls as an example:

"When I think about you I touch myself"

If it were a man it would be:

"When I think about you, two of your friends, a riding crop and a hobby horse, I touch myself"

C/S,
    Rev J

1 person likes this.
  11. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

Does this include Ballads. :D

In that case anything by Whitesnake lol

I do like 'I remember you' by Skidrow