Anyone Else Still Smoking Cigarettes?

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Kath1, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Memn1984

Memn1984 Members

what does it mean "still". of course people smoke cigarettes. I do either. tried vaping with e cigarette - by far not the same.

1 person likes this.
  2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Yep, still smoke. :smoking:

3. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

I still smoke. I don't smoke every day. I don't have a smoking habit anymore. But I do like tobacco. I also smoke a pipe sometimes. There are some really good pipe tobaccos for hand rolling cigarettes too.

4. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

not smoked for years I used to enjoy it though !! Think giving up smoking was the hardest thing I ever did
    TBH I am glad I did it now though , Glad they never had vapes in those days as they seem just as addictive
    Beer is my only vice now [​IMG]?

5. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

I like beer too. But lately I've been enjoying different whiskeys. But I need to stop. I find myself drinking every night. I never used to do that.

1 person likes this.
  6. trashcancarla

trashcancarla Supporter HipForums Supporter

Pack of L&M a day and some hg weed in the afternoon.This has been ongoing for nearly 50 years with no end in sight. Life is good and it's great to be on this side of dirt!

2 people like this.
  7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Just wondering.. Are you blind? It would explain the 'with no end in sight' part ;)

8. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

About 3 days ago I had finished up some work outside (and inside!), and I found myself CRAVING a cigarette.

I've been quit (this time lol) for a while (over a year) and I've decided that no matter how long its been, there will always come times I want one bad. smh The 1st time I quit I went 4 years before I had a cigarette.

So for those of you still smoking - please take a puff (and a toke) for me and know I would love it.

2 people like this.
  9. HeartDove

HeartDove Members

Quit smoking is not easy to deal with. Vape is also bad for lungs,

10. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I'm smoking one right now

11. walkplanknow

walkplanknow Guest

I do! I still smoke to give my lungs some exercise. Lol! Marlboro RED

12. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Every so often when I drink I have a cigarette... I was never a regular smoker and I rarely do it but sometimes I get the urge... I've been doing cigars more though lately

13. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Even though I'm not a fan of cigars I did smoke a real Cuban a couple of years ago since I got the chance and it was great! Real once in a lifetime opportunity.

C/S,
    Rev J

14. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

I used to smoke. For some reason I was a night smoker. Right before I went to bed I'd smoke a cigarette. Now I feel as if it's kinda pointless considering I only smoke at night. Now I'm okay without smoking thankfully. I switched to drinking coffee which isn't the best thing either. I love my hazelnut coffee and I drink it when I need too or if I start feeling pissy since I just recently quit smoking.

15. niteryder

niteryder Members

Not since May of ‘86.
    Don’t smoke much weed lately either.

16. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Yeah. Quit three different times, about two years each time.

17. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

I quit for good back in 2011... now I am at the point where I have no desire to go back to it.
    I took up running after I quit, and greatly prefer it as a habit.

There's no way I could do enough running to get that sweet sweet runner's high if I started smoking again... FFS there were points where I could barely even make it up a few flights of stairs, or was too lazy to do anything at all.

18. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I havent been a habitual smoker in years but I did have an issue with smoking and drinking in social situations for a long time. I can have a beer at home without a cigarette no problem but in a social situation it takes me about 5 sips of beer before i'm bumming or running to a store to grab a pack

So i had to give up drinking to completely give up smoking. Going on 4 months no smoking or drinking (except maybe a beer with dinner when i go out to eat). The thing is, when I go out with friends or go to a party I drink to cover up social anxiety....so i also havent been social in 4 months lol.

But the good news is the thought of smoking makes me want to puke now

19. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Damn, this thread makes me want to smoke...

20. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Have one