Datura

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by thezak, Oct 24, 2015.

1. thezak

thezak Members

so i found a datura bush the other day, but i dont know what species it is exactly cause there are 9 species of datura.Anyway i chopped of a pod ,opened it and got the seeds let them dry.
    now im thinking, is this the right plant ? i know its a datura one. but do the seeds contain any scopolamine ?
    these are the same seeds https://www.erowid.org/plants/show_image.php?i=datura/datura_spp_seeds1.jpg
    my question is if these are the right seeds that get you tripping

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Overwhelming consensus on Datura is that it is not an enjoyable trip, It produces delierant type effects and generally does not really resemble the same type of trip that is mentioned when talking about Psychedelics such as Psilocybin Mushrooms, Mescaline Cacti or LSD.

I would click on the Main Vault link on that Datura Seeds page and utilize the information on there if you are insistent on dosing the Datura but I'd recommend you probably not. I believe Orison has had some success with low doses of Datura and he may chime in here but definitely proceed with caution with this stuff. I can't positively ID the species of Datura for you either.

1 person likes this.
  3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You aren't ready for Datura...

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

yes low dose mildly high like cannabis .. smoking the leafs is probably my desired way, but chewing on a little leaf isnt to bad either .. I would start out small and nibble til desired effects are achieved but datura also builds up in the system. what you may not feel all the sudden will be overwhelming later .. take your time.

5. thezak

thezak Members

im not ready because i cant find enough info on it .

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Thus you aren't ready...

7. thezak

thezak Members

i will when i get the chance

8. thezak

thezak Members

here , i just uploaded 3 pictures of the plant and the seeds.. I can tell by the leafs that it is definitely not stramonium
    https://imgur.com/a/olHDe