I'm Stuck In Ikea

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by r0llinstoned, Oct 20, 2015.

1. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Ireland has a hell of a lot more miscellaneous horses (some quite stunted and ridden by children (chillen, wains) running around than is the case on the British mainland and they can be fly, very fly indeed - fly enough to slip a little steed into the beef

1 person likes this.
  2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Many Hours Have Gone By And Still Nothing Heard....... I Fear He's Lost For Good This Time......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]?

4. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I'm back. Had a bit of a weird feeling after about half an hour cuz I thought Iwas back where I started but after a minute or two I realized I was in a new area. I had a minor flash back to last time I was there and started getting nervous. Anyways i trekked on and made it all the way through this time. both levels. I even stopped at the food court and got the swedish ematballs which were actually pretty decent.

1 person likes this.
  5. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

and eventually you forgot your need to defecate; not realising tha tthree days from now you will present at the ER with impacted stool

Kilroy: JP often ruminates about the 'fact' that Henry VIII died 'straining at stool'

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

being stuck inside a huge wearhouse full of leggos, and no one ever telling you not to enjoy yourself with them, sound to me a lot like being 'stuck' inside of heaven.
    i realize the situation isn't quite exactly the same. as long as we're stuck inside of physical bodies we have to eat and perform other bodily functions,
    and there's always something somewhere else we might need or want to be doing, but the idea of the stuff ikea is known for, and being 'stuck' in the same place with it,
    just makes me think in those terms.

7. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

like stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues again?

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Yea, I actually enoy going there because you can usually find something interesting to do.