I Just *looooove* Winter.

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Terrapin2190, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

It's beginning to look a lot like Fuckmas.

Seriously! My heater has gone out twice. The second time on Christmas morning. The first time it went out wasn't too bad, temps stayed in the 50's, 30 or so at night. Now with this rain... it literally rained for more than 15 hours yesterday. So I shouldn't be complaining about my lack of heat, but grateful that my house isn't filled with water right now. Sucks waking up in the cold, but at least I have a house to wake up in right now.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those near me whose houses are flooded, right after Christmas... and those to the south, which many have lost their homes entirely due to tornadoes on Christmas Day.

I hope that you'll send thoughts with them too.

2. WonderlostVW73

WonderlostVW73 Midwest Librarian

6 inches of snow in my yard.

My yard happens to be in EL PASO TEXAS.

WTF?

But seriously, I actually like snow. It was a pleasant surprise.

3. Lucy Goosey

Lucy Goosey Member

Feet and feet of the stuff today. I dare anyone to say they like snow. [​IMG]

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

There is a very slight chill in the air here tonight.

Also, I like snow :p but only because when we get it everything shuts down for a couple of days which means I don't have to go to work. It's like a holiday here, I wouldn't like it for day to day living.

Although I wouldn't mind spending one winter in a snowy clime for the experience

5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

The snowmen I built for my nephew have deteriorated to the point where they look like snow zombies.

Tags: