Help Me Read Music?

Discussion in 'Musicians' started by aleigh24024, Oct 17, 2015.

1. aleigh24024

aleigh24024 Member

I have always wanted to understand music and the terminology that goes along with it. I don't really have any musicians in my family or friends that are musicians. Can you link me exactly to some good websites maybe, or some good books I could buy online? Or you could just teach me! Post lots of info!
    Thanks! :)

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

3. notrick

notrick Members

reading music notation for beginners--good sight but uncertain about the link.

4. notrick

notrick Members

There are a lot of varibles best google Reading music notation for beginers, and choose what seems to help you best--also consider buying a cheep piano (Yamaha is good} that will teach you how to read music notation for piano--guitar and other instruments are more difficult. It's worth learning.Normaly the first 5 sight are the best. Visually oriented.

5. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

I can't teach you unless it's in person, but I can tell you, from personal experience, it's not as hard as it sounds. It's only hard if you make it hard.

Sharesrule likes this.
Tags: