New Member Saying Hi And Asking For Any Relevant Help!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by AutoradeErotica, Oct 13, 2015.

1. AutoradeErotica

AutoradeErotica Members

So, I'm an erotica fiction ghostwriter interested in any threads or resources that you guys know about. Like, if you know of any erotica thesaurus/dictionaries online, sites that have good, free erotica fiction for me to read, or interesting topics to touch on in short erotica fiction stories, please comment them and let me know. I'm looking to read some new material and get some good ideas on what to do with other stories.

I've been a part of a discussion forum similar to this before, and loved it. It was a niche forum specific to a subject. So, if you have any cool forums specifically for sex or sex blogging, you can also let me know about that. I'm interested in sex blogging as well.

More about me.... I'm 25 years old and female living in Georgia. Just wanting some people interested in the above-mentioned topics like me. I'm a freelance writer who wants to make a career out of sex blogging and erotica fiction. Maybe publish my own stuff under my own name one day. For now, I'm just lurking and trying to get into the scene a little more. I'm an English major at a university. I'll earn my degree by December. I have a boyfriend and a pit bull dog. Love them both.

So, salutations and let the fun begin :D

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

hello and welcome!

2 people like this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

No help here, I gave up on books a while back

I have to think too much with everything else, so when it comes to stories, why bother reading the book when you can just watch the movie

4. bustybombshell73

bustybombshell73 Members

Hey there

I am a fan of erotic fiction and erotic true stories ..

If you look in the love and sex forum on here you may find some inspiration ..

Good luck in your career and in your pursuit of sex ...

Take Care

BBx