Kratom For Anxiety

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Surfinjb, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Surfinjb

Surfinjb Members

Hello, I'm new to this message board but noticed there is not a category for Kratom. Surely it's not considered an opiate? Anyway I import Kratom mainly for my own personal use so if anyone is ever looking for anything good you can email me directly at SurfinJb@aol.com or checkout Earthvinekratom.com I get the best Super Maeng Da/ Malay / Borneo-though I sell out quick srry.
    I'm am a daily user for anxiety and nothing is quite as effective as this product. I've inadvertently discovered a mix that I thought I would share with anyone else looking for a very effective natural anti anxiety alternative to pharmaceuticals. While Kratom is the main base adding a few other things from any health food store can bring this treatment to the next level. First Cats Claw not only good for immune system but may potentiate effects of Kratom- I take 500mg with 5g of selected strain in the mourning. Second L-theanine 100mg, Passion flower extract 1000mg, and Moringa. If there is a particularly bad day I may grab a Macha tea( this has more L-theanine) and vape CBD oil. I'm not sure CBD oil does anything but that's prob a whole other topic. So this is my experience you might try to see if it works for you.
    Also diet plays a major role. If your serious about natural alternatives and improving quality of life following a diet like the book The Antioxident Diet has helped more than anything else.

2. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

This is your first post... How surprising...