Hearing Voices

Discussion in 'Mental Health' started by Shellybell, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Woodie

Woodie Members

Having obsessive compulsive disorder can be similar. The difference Is that with OCD, one knows the "intrusive thoughts" come from one's own head, not outside oneself. Small, but big, difference.

Oh, I once heard a woman say that smoking weed made her hear voices after awhile, but when she quit smoking, the voices stopped.

2. op8sed8ed

op8sed8ed Members

I am a victim of a government program that's called Organized Gang Stalking and Electronic Harassment. Voices in a persons head can be induced through microwaves. There are many people who have been targeted and either seek psychiatric help or go on the offensive. Myron May and Aaron Alexis (navy yard shooter) were targets and reacted the way this program was created for. The other satisfactory reaction is suicide. The truth is surely stranger than fiction....

3. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

why you
    who are you

4. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I'm skeptical that the government possesses such a technology, and even if they did, I don't think they would bother using it on anyone unless it was someone very important who posed a threat of some kind, like maybe an enemy nuclear scientist or something.

What seems more likely is that the voices you are experiencing are caused by mental illness. Medication may help make the voices go away.

What a tragedy it would be if you really just had a treatable mental health problem, and you didn't get better because you didn't realize that treatment could help.