Who Will You Vote For? [Canada]

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by NISKUNUDIST, Sep 28, 2015.

1. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

-Liberal

-NDP

-Conservative

2. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

I'll start. NDP

3. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

NDP all the way. This election though, I'm voting for whoever is most likely to win in my riding that isn't conservative. I want those fuckers out and I don't want to go splitting the vote for the other guys.

2 people like this.
  4. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I usually vote NDP, however this election I'm voting Liberal. We've got to get the conservatives out, and I don't want to split the votes.

5. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Can somebody give us outsiders the short version of what's going on?

1 person likes this.
  6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

there is 4 political parties running candidates

liberal

1 person likes this.
  7. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I will not vote conservative as it is time for a change in the ruling party. The last four years has been dreadful as far as leadership and policy. I do not want for them to even be able to form any coalition with another party.

I was considering voting NDP more as a protest vote but the race at this point is too close to take a chance on a minority government being elected. After hearing Mulcair speak for the last month I personally do not care to have him represent our country on a world stage. Policies will bankrupt the country and this world wide is not the time to run a deficit.

I did consider green but do not find the leadership to be impressive nor the policies. I do feel though that a change does need to be made as far as electoral debates and appearances as all parties should be represented.

I will be voting liberal. While I think Trudeau is possibly the least experienced, there are enough strong members to form a good caucus. It is probably the only way to swing a majority government that is not conservative.

1 person likes this.
  8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

we have had a majority and very much conservative government that has been sucking up to the americans and ramming fucked up security laws through the house not to mention they are butt deep in a fraud trial that has been conveniently postponed until after the election

they passed a law saying more than 5 plants is a 2 year guaranteed sentence

th liberal leader is Justin trudeau...his father was pierre Elliot trudeau former prime minister...remember fuddle duddle?...that was his dad....he is smart and well educated and for the decriminalizing of possession of weed as well as stripping millionaires opf their baby bonuses and increasing tax to the rich

ndp is tom mulcair....ndp are tradidionally for the working stiff although this dude doesn't impress me much

he is hellbent on dirtyingthe conservatives and imo is weak on policy

green party is....fuck me.......what is her name......Elizabeth mais or something....she holds the only seat of the green party and her party name is her platform....green everything....she does not stand a chance

1 person likes this.
  9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

liberals jacked up my trade licence fees from $20 a year to $130 a year

i vont say who im voting for but i guarantee it isnt that spoiled little richie rich bastard

10. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

Hey, at least you're voting......

11. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I remember wife Margaret. She was a bad-ass. [​IMG]
    A legend, in my teen years.

12. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

This is pretty much the state of things. The only thing I want to add is that Elizabeth May is an amazing politician. Her ideas are great and she has done so much more for the green party than any pevious leader imo. If she had backed any other party I would be voting for her right now, but the green party never has or will have a real chance. I also really like how she handled not being invited to the debate this year. She went online to answer each debate question as it was asked, so the green party could have a voice too.

Oh and we have another party, le parti quebecois, but it is laughable and not really worth mentioning.

1 person likes this.
  13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i hope the younger voters remember that harpers first budget stole 2 years worth of old age pension from us

figure out what 24 months of pension will probably add up to and then imagine someone stealing it from you...then also imagine what your health may be at that age and that you will be spending an extra 2 years working to make up for it