Would You Ever Cheat And Why?

Discussion in 'True Love' started by jrocks, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

:cheers2:

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no, i don't think i would ever cheat. because i would have to be in a relationship first...

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You could tell the right hand you are working late.

Honey, we are so swamped at the office right now

Take the left hand out to do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight

3 people like this.
  4. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I've never cheated on my wife and never will. Having said that, she's given me pretty much carte blanche permission to go out and fuck whoever I want, as long as she's notified beforehand. I have yet to avail myself of this privilege, but might some day (hopefully before I get too much older!)

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You dont really believe that though do you, thats a trap

All those years of effective communication no doubt...yet you know not to trust her when she says that at least

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm too honest to cheat. I dont really mean that in a way to make myself sound morally superior, I'm just brutally honest. If I'm ever bored or unsatisfied in my relationship my partner would know about it and we would either figure out if its something we can fix/spice up, or we would go our separate ways.

1 person likes this.
  7. sexologystudent

sexologystudent Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes.

I've been married to my soul mate for over 20 years.
    We have decent sex at least 5 times per week. You would think that I wouldn't need to cheat.

What I need, after so long with the same person, is someone who DESIRES me. A new tongue to touch mine during a clandestine kiss, a new smell of a body
    after orgasm, hands that don't know my body so they want to explore. Someone who makes me feel special, sexy, wanton, hungered for. I no longer get that
    from my person, though we are still in love.

I have the famed Hall Pass, and have kissed one set of new lips. Those kisses will be a memory that I hope will stay with me forever.

3 people like this.
  8. buzzgunner

I'm sorry your relationships have proven so untrustworthy. Mine haven't. We've been in threesomes and we both have detailed knowledge of each others sex lives prior to our marriage. I have no reason to doubt her and many to believe her.

9. Dana Ran

Dana Ran Members

I will never cheat and i havo no such experience. I imagine myself being on the place of the betrayed person and i uderstand that i do not want to feel the same

10. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Can't have it both ways.

11. shygurl170

shygurl170 Members

I was cheated on by my spouse (I know crazy, right?).

If I were in a committed,mutually agreed upon monogamous relationship...I would not cheat.

2 people like this.
  12. horsewarrior62

horsewarrior62 Members

No such thing as cheating, we would all fuck someone else if the conditions were right. I've seen it happen so many times, you can't cheat basic human instinct.

13. Anonymefleur

Anonymefleur Members

I have never cheated and I won't start. It's simply think its unethical. I have had people who cheated on me, I never thought about cheating to get revenge. I think we all have to be honest with ourselves, if you do not like a person enough to keep it in your pants, you shouldn't be with them.
    Accidents happen though. I guess it just all depends on the situation and what the cheating person and spouse are having. I know I wouldnt, because it doesnt even cross my mind.

1 person likes this.
  14. buzzgunner

A) you edited my post completely out of context and B) it's not cheating if you're doing it with the knowledge and explicit permission of your SO.

15. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm also cursed with an active conscience. I would always tell the person I'm with that we should quit before I get into intimate activity/relations with someone else. Even if that means I'm missing out on a tempting one night stand :( :p (usually the moments we're really about to cheat or not. Hey if we are never tempted it is very easy to never cheat :D)

Cheating is fucking someone else without the agreement and knowledge of your SO. So how is it not a real thing :p

1 person likes this.
  16. horsewarrior62

horsewarrior62 Members

It's human nature my friend it happens, live with it or join a monastery, though I hear they like to bang boys lol

17. Asmodean

Well, that it is human nature does not change that it's not a real thing :p Maybe you don't want it to be a real thing or have a relationship where it is not an issue, but that still doesn't change that cheating is very real.

Why would you advise someone who acknowledge that to join a monastery? Seems you're projecting stuff on people.

1 person likes this.
  18. horsewarrior62

horsewarrior62 Members

From where I'm standing it would appear that you and the moral majority are projecting your views on me. I am simply saying that under the right circumstances anyone no matter how strong their relationship would cheat. It's in our nature our genes, I have seen it happen many times. Maybe Jesus is the exception. Think about all those ordained priests that have cheated, you can't get stronger vows than that.

19. Asmodean

I'm not sure why you are dragging Jesus and monasteries into it. It really seems projection from your side.

If you mean non-monogamous relationships are human nature and in our genes that is fine. If you are saying if we want to sleep around with other people we ideally should do so without lying to your partner and with their approval I would agree. But you were not really saying that clearly before :p

Besides, this thread is not about having sex with others with the knowledge and approval of our partner. This thread is about having sex with others without telling your partner and without her/his agreement. You know, cheating?

20. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Nope.
    Not a cheater.
    If I fell in love with someone it would all be on the table.

3 people like this.
Tags: