Eat The Booty

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Nunnayobiznazz, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Nunnayobiznazz

Nunnayobiznazz Members

Something I want to try. I just have always had a burning desire to do this. I have always wanted to bite, lick, kiss, and suck on a beautiful woman's butt, especially a big plump and round one. I just love a big, juicy, fat, round, curvy, thick, scrumptious, delicious, natural fat booty. This is something that I think about daily, and nightly, and I just can't stop thinking about doing this. I am looking forward to doing this someday but I want to ask how can I make this possible? What I mean by that is how can I go about arranging this? Like how can I talk to a woman about this, of course a woman obviously won't immediately let me do that. This is something that I won't be doing regularly, or talking about. Like I said earlier, I would like to know how I could go about this IF POSSIBLE because I REALLY want to do this someday.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  3. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

Hmm, so maybe do it then? Its not a huge deal.

4. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I'm sorry the thread title here reminds me too much of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

Eat the poo poo.

C/S,
    Rev J

5. Normalyguy062302

Normalyguy062302 Members

Obviously make sure it's ok with whomever you are with. If they like getting a spanking then they will probably enjoy sucking on the buttocks. Now, sucking on her asshole is a different story. Warm her up with that and gently lick around her crack and see how she reacts. If she seems to like it, then go for it. She'll probably love it, but remember to suck on the asshole, not just lick it and try to stick that tongue in her ass...that's when my wife goes nuts.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Great username OP, Ill give you points for that

7. Normalguy062302

Normalguy062302 Members

The wife loves it when I play with her ass. I think that since I pay attention to it, she is not as self conscious about it because it's not as small as it used to be (3 kids)! I bite, lick, suck, kiss, spank, and grind on her ass. She loves it when my dick rubs against her ass in doggy style and then slides down to fuck her pussy!