A Different Way Of Viewing Our Immigration Problem

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by I'll Be Waiting, Sep 10, 2015.

1. I'll Be Waiting

I'll Be Waiting Guest

All this immigration might upset you, but there's a different way to think about. It actually makes me feel more proud of my white superiority. In America now, it's quite rare to get someone who's pure white with blue/green eyes. It's a sign that you're a descendant from an intelligent race... one of a few from a dying bread. You might think that the Japanese are a superior race, but they all look the same with their boring coloured brown eyes. Seriously though, it's no coincidence that most people from Africa and Asia, either go around killing each other, or believing in the most ridiculous medieval superstitions. I mean anyone who actually believes you should wear a veil over their face is a fool.

From being in America, I noticed that there's a certain amount of resentment towards pure white people. I heard a lot of "you're just a privileged white kid" and "you're just ignoring me because I'm black, y'all don't gotta be racist". It's like as if some of them resent us because they know we've a stronger charisma. As white people, we don't get to whine or brag about our ethnicity, and I think in many ways, it makes us stronger.

I guess at this stage (and particularly in places like the US) the term anglo saxon has had to become broader, as a way to distinguish pure whites from 'other whites', such as Russians and jews. I think generally speaking, the real white people are considered to be descended from the British isles and areas in and around Germany. Celebrities like Clint Eastwood and Kevin Costner (I'm guessing) for example. We don't want future generations looking like or Sandra Oh or Vin Diesel!

Damn, Eastwood and Costner are handsome men!

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Even if you are not just baiting,

Its not true anyway

Genetically, white people have too much neanderthal mixed in

Certain brown races that originated from southern africa are genetically superior,

In the context of a million years from now, assuming any humans are left, unlikely there will be any whiteys

4. I'll Be Waiting

I'll Be Waiting Guest

Or blackeys for that matter. But no, the neanderthals died out. Southern Africans invented fuck all - they just go around killing and raping each other... and I don't want to hear any anecdotal stories about which ones did.

5. AceK

I wonder what computer science will be like in a million years ....

6. I'll Be Waiting

I'll Be Waiting Guest

I wonder what trolls will be like

7. AceK

probably just more of this

8. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Russians - the other white meat.

even though i know you're just trolling, I can't help but point out the Germanic tribes used to be a pretty barbaric bunch without much advancement or innovation to call their own. I'm not sure how or why Germans became like the gold standard of white people. They're nice now and all, but they don't have the best history.

1 person likes this.
  9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Pretty much everything that originated in northern europe has neanderthal still mixed in, so they didnt die out, they are still there

Probbably on the second big migration from africa, central africans mixed with southern africans, hence you have their dna mixed in with everyone else in the world

Those theories do get rewritten now and then, but it does seem those southern africans mixed with less types of sub hominids for a longer period of time, even compared to their subs saharan counterparts

Even if they are as you say, running around killing and raping each other, in what is the blink of an eye that is your life time. Their descendants probably the ones running around the universe in spaceships in a million years, becuase they are more a purer form of homosapien than you. Your descendants wont get anywhere because still too much 'monkey' left in you, even though you might be white as snow

10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The sooner all races meld and everyone is a combination of all types,the better off our descendents will be.

(That ought to rile)

4 people like this.
  11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

"All this immigration might upset you, but there's a different way to think about. It actually makes me feel more proud of my eloi superiority. Now, it's quite rare to get someone who's pure tiny and weak. It's a sign that you're a descendant from an intelligent race... one of a few from a dying bread (yes, I said bread. like the stuff sandwiches are in). You might think that the morlocks are a superior race, but they all look the same with their boring muscles. Seriously though, it's no coincidence that most people from underground, either go around killing each other, or believing in the most ridiculous superstitions. I mean anyone who actually believes you should live in a tunnel is a fool."

3 people like this.
  12. I'll Be Waiting

I'll Be Waiting Guest

I had that typo corrected in another version that unfortunately get taken down (from elsewhere)... before I had the chance to copy it from such

13. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

So you're making an association of accepting immigrants into the country your reside in and white supremacy?

Please, elaborate further.

14. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

and with all your superior intelligence you couldn't fucking think enough to edit it...
    LOL

here have a snack;

[​IMG]

15. I'll Be Waiting

I'll Be Waiting Guest

No, it was too late to edit it. So you take that back!

16. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

[​IMG]

sorry dude, it's the interwebs, it is now logged for all eternity

17. AceK

Come on OP, if you know what you're talking about prove it. Pull out the big boy papers! Show us the science.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

19. AceK

pfft .. those are just average papers. big boy papers would be the 1 1/2" :p

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie