Candidate Dropped For Peeing In A Customer's Mug

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by KeithBC, Sep 7, 2015.

1. KeithBC

KeithBC Member

I swear, you couldn't make this stuff up: news article.

The guy was caught on a hidden camera three years ago, working as an appliance repair man, peeing in a coffee mug in a customer's kitchen. The clip was aired on national television at the time. Then, he had the chutzpah to run as a candidate for the ruling party in the current federal election. Like he though no one would remember? To be fair, the clip aired on CBC, and Conservatives would never watch CBC. So maybe they just didn't know.

Needless to say, he is no longer a candidate today. You can flush his political career down the toilet. Commentators are having a ball with the puns. One party leader referred to it as a lesson in "trickle down economics". :D

DrRainbow likes this.
  2. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

He should have run on the slogan "piss on it" and he might have managed to get away with it.

DrRainbow likes this.
  3. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

When I think of every time I have had the opportunity to do something like this, and chose wisely NOT to, I can't help but wonder how someone steps across that line. All I can come up with is genuine or fanatical hatred with added guilt for taking such a disgusting and non-confrontational position. Who'd elect such a slimy bastard to any office? Who on the planet can trust him? I wouldn't want to shake hands with this guy. I wonder how many vids of people dodging his hand will pop up.

4. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I read about this on the news today. I remember 3 years ago when it aired, my dad went on a rant and was so disgusted that someone would even do that! I mean, he was in someone's house fixing their fucking sink. Talk about having no regard for other people.

5. he should have asked where the toilet is.
    Oh wait another old thread...

DrRainbow likes this.
  6. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

This Piss Party. :D