Straight Guys--Glory Hole Roulette?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Johnny Bravo, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Members

So a question for all the "straight" guys--though anyone can obviously chime in...if you had the opportunity to visit a glory hole and get your cock sucked (completely discreet, and no one would ever know) would you utilize it not knowing if there were a female or male on the other side (50/50 chance it could be either)?

SergeantStroker69 likes this.
  2. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

nope. Thank you.

I need to know who's on my junk.

3. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

ever since I saw the episode on NYPD Blue where some guy was cutting peoples dicks off in glory holes, I decided nope, never, not gonna happen.
    think about it, you stick your throbbing cock into a little hole anticipating a nice bj and out comes the straight razor and off goes your dick.

Mrcurios likes this.
  4. Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo Members

Lol...ok, so perhaps I should've prefaced it by saying "and you KNEW that nothing otherwise adverse would happen--you KNEW it would just be a blow job, just not by a male or female"...

5. Hacker

Hacker Vescere Bracis Meis

I still need to know who is on the other end, but assuming I knew these people and disease, cleanliness, and trust was not a factor, then what the hell. Whatever floats their boats.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i wouldn't want a blowjob from a man, and i wouldn't want a blowjob from probably 75% of women. so really, in a truly random glory hole situation, there's about a 12.5% chance of getting my dick sucked by someone that i would want sucking my dick. but then, the women that would suck in dick in a glory hole are probably much more likely to be part of the undesirable 75%, so my odds are really even worse.

1 person likes this.
  7. Oges

Oges Members

That would be so hot.......he'll yeah I would do it!

8. jrocks

jrocks Members

The thought of it is a bit exciting only if I knew there was a woman on the other side BUT, the risk is too high for me. My wife sucks my cock just fine plus I know where she has been. I am not gay and have no need to have my cock sucked by a guy and I believe it is mostly guys that go to those places. Even if I was curious enough to actually try it out I would be afraid of bringing home some kind of disease to my wife. Sorry, just not worth it to me.

9. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I am the guy on the other side of the hole - I love to suck cock and swallow

suxntx likes this.
  10. Dav

Dav Members

Yes why not I love cumming.

11. suxntx

suxntx Members

I love sucking cock at gloryholes

12. SergeantStroker69

SergeantStroker69 Members

Makes no difference to me.

13. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've taken girls to glory hole places a few times. She sucked a few in the booth with me and then went to the adjoining booth to continue sucking. But when she wandered, I got another mouth so I'm sure it was a guy. No problem with that.

14. Davedangerous

Davedangerous Members

Yes, I would give it a go. In fact I am trying to work up the courage to go to a gay spa just to try it out, maybe one day soon

15. Cmlovr

Cmlovr Members

I'm bi, visit glory hole once a week or so. I don't care whose mouth is on my cock. The whole point of the glory hole is you get only what you want which is cock or a blowjob. I'm not at all attracted to men, but I absolutely crazy for cock. There's nothing but cock to deal with.

maanders70 likes this.