Fess Up: Love Making Is Just Propaganda

Discussion in 'True Love' started by TheSamantha, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

95% of them wouldn't know any better anyway; )

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

"Making love" to me is where all the nice kisses and cuddles and emotion and caressing come together. This is different than "fucking" to me anyway.

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Is that right....

4. Pieceofmyheart

Pieceofmyheart Grumpy old bitch HipForums Supporter

You have casual encounters and friends with benefits...but you did not mention an intimate relationship with someone you love. You answered your own question right there.

1 person likes this.
  5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Does kind of end up sounding like you are all pissy she has had more sex than you

I dont just mean you. I know girls like our OP, its always the same the majority of other girls Refer to hubby as the man of their dreams, talk about how wonderful communication is, emotional connections, yada yada.....but then all get pissy at The Samanthas of the world, and I mean her sex in the city namesake as much as the OP

1 person likes this.
  6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Let's see who will bite :p Or are you really serious?

7. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I've done both. What fictional character does that make me?

8. Asmodean

Dumbledore?

1 person likes this.
  9. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Don't know who that is.

10. Asmodean

It's that wise beardy dude in Harry Potter :p

11. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

Boooooo!

12. Pieceofmyheart

I don't think I sounded the least bit pissy. She made a thread, asked opinions and I gave mine. I have had friends with benefits...I have had casual sex, all in my youth. Nothing about that compares to sex with someone you love and loves ya back. So, in my experience (and I have experience) love making is not propaganda at all.

2 people like this.
  13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

But 'all in your youth' means you dont have any experience from whenever was the last time until now

So casual hookups with clumsy premo 19 yr old guys when you were that age didnt go so well. No surprises there. And thats what she (OP) will just think thats what you mean now

14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

But anyhoo, she's not going to listen to any female, you all already know that. Spent a lifetime mistrusting everything female. And not that she is necessarily going to listen to me

Replies in this thread fall under the general heading of everyone is supposed to be the same, or at least act the same

If cuddles and kisses were really what does it, none of you would need to own a vibrator

15. Pieceofmyheart

You assume way too much...not talking 19...not at all. I didn't marry until I was 31 years old.

16. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

I don't own a vibrator.

1 person likes this.
  17. jrocks

jrocks Members

Wow! To me it matters who you are with. I have had many sexual experiences and was once married to a woman who went to swing clubs with me and we did the whole lifestyle thing. But I realized what I wanted was intimacy, love, real emotional connection with someone. That marriage did not last because although the physical part of it was good there really was no emotional connection. I realized that the swing thing was not for me because I always felt empty. I am now married to the love of my life and have that emotional connection. We are both in our late 50's but our sex life is just great! We don't fuck, we make love. We both have awesome orgasms and although we don't do it 3 or 4 times a week like younger folks we do make time on the weekends. Maybe when you find THE one you'll change how you feel. If you're not making love then you're probably not with the right person. Anyone can fuck, making love is on another whole level.

1 person likes this.
  18. Asmodean

You rent them?

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

/Fixed ;)

But seriously, I'm surprised by that, thought you be the first gal here to have one. Dont take offense, I dont know what I mean by that either, just you are assertive thats all

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Time share

Sorry, cant help myself, funny to me

Ill grow up now

1 person likes this.