Fess Up: Love Making Is Just Propaganda

Discussion in 'True Love' started by TheSamantha, Aug 25, 2015.

1. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Study the science of sex and love. All that we think and do are merely chemicals released in our brain. Love can give you feelings of pleasure just thinking about your lover. Sex produces a hormone called Oxytocin, whose job is to emotionally bond the couple together. It is the same hormone that binds a mother to her child. It is that powerful and important. It is why most of us have fantastic sex. My wife's toes curl and has an orgasm in less than 3 minutes. I speak in tongues when I orgams. It is called the small death in French because your brain is bombarded with several feel good chemicals and blots out all else. An orgasm is the most pleasure a human can have without resorting to illegal drugs.

Obviously you have not experienced real love or made love because of your views. Sex is emotionally bonding with a person to the point that you will die for them. Without sex, you are just good friends. I love making love to my wife and have done so for the last 44 years. Do some research and learn about what makes us feel love and sexual pleasure. You will then know what you are supposed to feel and if you do not, I feel sorry for you because you are missing the greatest experience in life. I am an Atheist so God has nothing to do with love. Our genes have everything to do with love. We are all here today because our ancestors dating back to primitive man, had sex and found it so good that they kept having it. If just one decided not to have sex, millions of people would not be here today.

We tend to think there has to be a reason for life other than the truth of it being solely to pass on our genes. That is it. All else does not matter since without sex, there will be no more people to benefit from your cure for cancer. All plants and animal life exist to reproduce. It is not difficult to understand that without reproducing, we would not exist today. it is our strongest urge. Wealth, power, good looks, fame and all that stuff is simply trying to attract the best mate to mingle your genes in. Sex exist in all areas of our life from ads on TV to the Washington monument. I feel very sorry for you missing out on the pleasure of making love. Evolution favors anything that results in successfully passing on its genes. All others turn to dust and end their genetic line.